Chevy P-Series 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L With Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1976-1977, Special High Performance Engine Block by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get your vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
- 350 or 400 main journals accept commonly available crankshafts
- Splayed outer bolts on middle main bearing caps prevent cracks
- Uses standard two piece rear main seal or option for one piece seal
- Provisions for OE stock roller lifters and cams
- Uses 1981-1985 stock style oil pan and dipstick
- Uses stock stamped steel or plastic timing cover
- All OE bolt holes for starter, clutch ball, etc..
- Priority main oiling system directs oil to main bearings first for more dependable lubrication
- Main Caps: Yes
- Main Cap Fasteners: Yes
- Main Bearings: No
- Cam Bearings: No
- Freeze Plugs: No
Looking for quality performance engine parts, so you can blow away the competition? Rely on Dart®, the company that’s been leading the way in racing engine components for more than 30 years. Founded by Richard Maksin in 1981 in a two-car garage in Oak Park, Michigan, Dart has grown to become a leading manufacturer of aftermarket cylinder heads, intake manifolds and engine blocks. The company’s commitment to creating the industry’s best engine parts makes it the perfect choice for racers and performance enthusiasts. Dart does all research, development, machining and assembly in its own facilities in Troy, Melvindale and Warren, Michigan to give you the best in quality with any product you buy. Engineered with state-of-the-art CNC equipment and thoroughly inspected, nothing can beat Dart’s products in performance and durability. Stay on the winning track with championship-winning Dart engine components!