Opel 1900 1975, Panel Air Filter by Beck Arnley®. Position: Primary. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Beck Arnley features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Insures proper air flow for engine operation
- Constructed from OE quality materials and filter media to properly maintain your vehicle and improve gas mileage
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit every time
- Provides the performance you've come to expect from Beck/Arnley
- Helps maintain both proper operation and mileage by following recommended air filter service intervals
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
Beck/Arnley air filters are made with the same fit and finish as the OE filters to fit properly in your air cleaner housing. Beck/Arnley replacement filters also match OE specifications. Beck/Arnley air filters' top-grade filtration material traps dirt and debris to prevent damage to your engine, while providing flow rates to maintain optimal gas mileage and performance.
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.