Mercury Monarch with Ford 8" Series Axle 1975-1978, Differential Bearing Kit by Richmond®. Dominate the track or hit the trails with confidence by fine tuning your vehicle for neck-breaking speed and performance with this premium differential component that delivers the ultimate in high strength and toughness. This rock-solid part is designed to provide the gearing that helps ensure your engine stays in the powerband for faster acceleration while providing maximum safety during tough driving conditions.
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
- Premium Timken Bearings (Carrier, Front and Rear Pinion, Pilot)
- Cover Gasket (or Rtv)
- Crush Sleeve (or Preload Shim Pack)
- Marking Compound
- Pinion Nut
- Pinion Seal
- Thread Locking Compound
For over a century Richmond® has supplied automotive aftermarket, agriculture, construction and marine industries with high performance gearsets, transmissions, spools and mini-spools as well as synthetic gear oils and transmission fluids. Being the subsidiary of Midwest Truck and Auto Parts, Inc., Richmond develops and manufactures premium products for just about every vehicle made from the 1940s till present. The company uses state-of-the-art equipment to continuously check its products for strength, tolerance and hardness.