1975 Mercury Comet Performance Parts
- Schoenfeld Headers®IMCA Modified Steel Exhaust HeadersMercury Comet 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine 1975, IMCA Modified Steel Exhaust Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to give that extra boost that every driver appreciates. This product...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$257.94 - $315.90
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Comet Front Disc Brakes 1975, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level...+2$264.03
- Bilstein®B6 Series Comfort Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock AbsorberMercury Comet 4 Doors Sedan 1975, B6 Series Comfort Driver or Passenger Side Monotube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under...$105.11
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldMercury Comet 5.0L 1975, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitMercury Comet 5.0L 1975, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Comet 1975, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelMercury Comet 5.0L Standard Transmission with Detroit External Balanced Flywheel 1975, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 164. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$326.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsMercury Comet 1975, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsMercury Comet 5.0L 1975, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Borgeson®Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade KitMercury Comet 5.0L 1975, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit by Borgeson®. Borgeson manufactures complete Saginaw pump upgrade kits for Ford vehicles. Saginaw pumps run much quieter and are capable of generating more pressure & flow...Power Steering Pump Style: SaginawPulley Included: Yes$265.50
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorMercury Comet 1975, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerMercury Comet with Ford 9" Series Axle 1975, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Schoenfeld Headers®Stock Clip Crossover Exhaust HeadersMercury Comet 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine 1975, Stock Clip Crossover Exhaust Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". This top-notch product by Schoenfeld Headers is made to...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$324.49
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Comet Front Disc Brakes 1975, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of...$211.90
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberMercury Comet Sedan 1975, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$17.18 - $17.48
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterMercury Comet 1975, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$64.99 - $71.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Comet 5.0L 1975, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$214.58
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpMercury Comet 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine Engine 1975, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateMercury Comet 4.1L / 5.0L Standard Transmission 1975, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10". 4 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$231.95
- Fast®XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection KitMercury Comet With Standard Deck 1975, XFI 2.0® Electronic Fuel Injection Kit by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in...Built-in wide-band O2Fully sequential or bank-to-bank capability$4,103.55 - $4,807.20
- Accel®Front Super CoilMercury Comet 3.3L / 5.0L 1975, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerMercury Comet 1975, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump, hoses,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorMercury Comet 1975, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+2$102.67 - $197.88
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetMercury Comet with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1975, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Schoenfeld Headers®Stock Clip Steel Painted Exhaust HeadersMercury Comet 5.0L with Ford Small Block Engine 1975, Stock Clip Steel Exhaust Headers by Schoenfeld Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75"-1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 9". Header Coating: Painted. This...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$320.83
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1975 Mercury Comet with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1975 Mercury Comet that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $17.18 - $17.48
- $257.94 - $315.90
- $64.99 - $71.99