Jeep CJ 1975-1981, Polyurethane Motor Mounts by Daystar®. This is a set of replacement polyurethane motor mounts that offer all the benefits of OEM rubber ones without the disadvantages. A higher level of steel-reinforced strength ensures these mounts will not deteriorate, crack, and sag like OEM parts – keeping engine and transmissions properly aligned in full torque situations instead of shifting around. Polyurethane mounts are extremely flexible to absorb vibrations, and will remain highly resistant to road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush. Limited lifetime warranty.
- Set of replacement engine mounts that meet or exceed OEM levels of vibration dampening refinement
- Steel casings are fully welded and interlocked to ensure higher strength
- High-density polyurethane provides greater resilience to degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Prevents your engine and transmission from shifting around on broken or weak mounts under acceleration
- Eliminates excess stress on axles, driveshafts, and seals when engine/trans is sitting at improper angles
- Eliminates hard thunk transmission shifts due to broken mounts
- Reduces high-frequency vibrations transferred through the vehicle frame that have detrimental effects on sensitive electronic components
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
- Limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
Engine and transmission mounts have the duty of securing your vehicle’s power plant to the frame, and they must provide necessary absorption of the high levels of vibration and harshness generated during combustion. Motor mounts also position the engine at the exact height and location it was designed to operate at. When rubber typically found in engine mounts gets old, those mounts tend to dry, crumble, and collapse. Because compromised motor mounts can no longer effectively do their job, the engine and transmission can shift position to improper angles which cause detrimental effects on driveshafts and axles that were designed to operate at perfectly straight angles. Regardless of how much or little may be felt in the passenger compartment, collapsed and cracked motor mounts can also be damaging to sensitive, expensive electronic modules found under the hood of today’s vehicles. Daystar offers the Polyurethane Motor Mount set to give vehicle owners a superior level of motor mount protection compared to OEM factory parts.
A reinforced and welded steel shell along with polyurethane construction provides superior cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable configuration will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking fluids. However your vehicle’s power plant is laid out, the Daystar Polyurethane Motor Mount kit is customized to fit your make and model. Daystar proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Founded in 1977 in Arizona, Daystar® Products International has been instrumental in the research, development, and use of polyurethane components for off- and on-road vehicles of all types. The company is known worldwide for the quality and reliability of their lift kits, engine/trans mounts, suspension bushings, protective boots, winch accessories, and other useful interior products. Ensuring quality control remains high is a core company value at DayStar, and all engineering, manufacturing, and quality control functions are unified in one integrated location. Since 2000, all DayStar processes have been certified by the International Organization for Standardization for best business practices, and the level of quality and refinement each set of their products possess truly shows that Daystar is driven by superior design.