GMC Suburban 1975-1978, Sport R1 Plus Rear Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have and will continue to take steps to improve our capabilities.
|Caliper Type: 1-Piston|
- Bringing higher levels of standardization and quality control to our organization
- Installing three automated parts carousels and a modern shipping system, allowing us to quickly fill and ship orders
- Utilizing state-of-the-art CAD software for rapid product development
- Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to provide powerful design validation and stress analysis prior to manufacturing
- Purchasing a 3D printer that allows us to produce sample parts to check fitments
- The installation of a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), allowing us to measure product tolerances, further ensuring proper fitments and safety
- Installation of a cutting edge CNC Bridge & Rail
- System that utilizes Plasma/Oxy-Fuel sources to mass produce various brake components to precise standards
- Sport R1 Single-Piston Aluminum Calipers
- Turbo Slotted Rotors
- Mounting brackets
- High Performance brake pads
- Braided Stainless Steel Flex Hoses
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.