1975 GMC Sprint Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series Elite 4-1 One-Piece Style Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Coated Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L 1975, Scavenger Series Elite 4-1 One-Piece Style Stainless Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowmaster®. Socket Collector Connections. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.63". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Color:...Increases horsepower and torqueImproves engine efficiency and throttle response$709.95
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsGMC Sprint 1975, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of...$71.03
- QA1®Front and Rear Handling KitGMC Sprint 1975, Front and Rear Handling Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$820.40 - $3,667.08
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldGMC Sprint H Engine VIN Character with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1975, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1975, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1975, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelGMC Sprint Classic 7.4L Standard Transmission with External Balanced Flywheel 1975, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 153. Product Weight: 29 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1975, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Performance Replacement™ Front DistributorGMC Sprint H / L / U / Y Engine VIN Character With HEI Distributor 1975, Performance Replacement™ Front Distributor by Accel®. Accel Performance Replacement Distributors are the perfect choice for your daily driver or street machine....Cast aluminum housing with precision bearingEpoxy over mold with brass terminals$136.95 - $145.95
- Monroe®Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering StabilizerGMC Sprint Regular Cab With OEM Steering Stabilizer 1975, Gas-Magnum™ Front Steering Stabilizer by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Stop vibration before it gets to you with a Monroe steering stabilizer. It will reduce steering shimmy...Offers superior comfort and extra control when operating conditions get more demandingStops vibration before it gets to the driver$21.84
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1975, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Motive Gear®A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetGMC Sprint with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 8.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1975, A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$150.37 - $161.04
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint H / L / M Engine VIN Character with Air Conditioning without Angle Plug Heads 1975, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8"....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$202.95 - $648.95
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyGMC Sprint 1975, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for...+2$255.02
- QA1®Drag Racing Front and Rear Suspension KitGMC Sprint 1975, Drag Racing Front and Rear Suspension Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once....Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$829.71 - $3,415.03
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC Sprint with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1975, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitGMC Sprint 1975, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,986.35
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC Sprint H / L / M Engine VIN Character with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1975, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Sprint Standard Transmission 1975, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95 - $314.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsGMC Sprint 1975, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilGMC Sprint 4.1L 1975, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Proforged®Front Idler ArmGMC Sprint 1975, Front Idler Arm by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged® Idler Arms are built to strict tolerances using the latest innovations in steering technology, ensuring crisp, predictable handling. Laboratory tested and...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$29.96
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterGMC Sprint 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1975, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetGMC Sprint with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 8.625" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1975, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE....Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$242.74 - $287.94
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint H / L / M Engine VIN Character Automatic Transmission with Air Conditioning 1975, Competition™ Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Short...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$193.95 - $579.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1975 GMC Sprint with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1975 GMC Sprint that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $332.50 - $427.50
- $1,624.30 - $1,624.95
- $242.74 - $287.94