Fiat X-1/9 1975-1977, Intermotor™ Ignition Contact Set by Standard®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Standard features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Standard units are all pre-aligned and pre-adjusted to save installation time and ensure proper switching.
- A lubricated felt pad that lubricates the cam lobes on the vehicles distributor. This reduces wear on the point set rubbing block, extending the usable life of the part.
- Ventilated where available, tungsten contacts, which run cooler and exhibit less erosion.
- The copper-alloy shunt provides superior resistance to breakage, due to the flexing of the moving arm on the point set. It also significantly increases current conductivity over typical steel, shunts.
- A premier manufacturer serving the automotive aftermarket since 1919, Standard deliver the highest quality and best coverage to meet your ignition needs
- Standard is a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, complete quality control is maintained through the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
Established in 1919, Standard Motor Products, Inc., is a leading independent manufacturer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets. SMP® distributes its products through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, etc. Organized into two major operating segments, Standard® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.