1975 Chrysler Cordoba Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChrysler Cordoba 1975, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5"....$733.87
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsChrysler Cordoba 1975, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$121.13 - $132.24
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberChrysler Cordoba Hardtop 1975, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$11.90 - $16.89
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChrysler Cordoba 1975, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$298.45 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsChrysler Cordoba 6.6L With Mopar Big Block B Engine 1975, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapChrysler Cordoba 1975, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitChrysler Cordoba 1975, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$28.68 - $36.44
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorChrysler Cordoba 5.9L / 6.6L 1975, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilChrysler Cordoba G / J / M Engine VIN Character 1975, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Racing Power Company®Manual Steering Gear BoxChrysler Cordoba 1975, Manual Steering Gear Box by Racing Power Company®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$201.65 - $266.45
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterChrysler Cordoba 1975, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$146.43 - $214.68
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeChrysler Cordoba 1975, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$155.52 - $370.85
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerChrysler Cordoba 1975, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- Power Stop®Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyChrysler Cordoba 1975, Evolution Performance Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Power Stop®. Power Stop drilled and slotted rotors give you the advantages of both drilled holes for cooling and...$161.92
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersChrysler Cordoba Hardtop With Towing Hauling Package 1975, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are...$62.32
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterChrysler Cordoba 1975, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$56.99 - $57.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftChrysler Cordoba 1975, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30 - $206.69
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChrysler Cordoba 6.6L with Mopar Big Block B Engine Engine 1975, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- B&M®QuickSilver™ Automatic ShifterChrysler Cordoba 1975, QuickSilver™ Automatic Shifter by B&M®. Finish: Black/Chrome. You want style and stout performance wrapped up in a classic package? The B&M QuickSilver shifter is your answer! This top-of-the-line ratchet action...Cable operated for quick installation and accurate shiftingCan be used with a reverse pattern valve body$307.36
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsChrysler Cordoba 1975, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetChrysler Cordoba 6.6L 1975 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Proforged®Front Bent Tie Rod EndChrysler Cordoba 1975, Front Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.96 - $39.57
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorChrysler Cordoba 1975, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Motive Gear®Ring and Pinion Gear SetChrysler Cordoba 1975, Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for easy setup, superior strength,...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$216.10 - $344.80
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersChrysler Cordoba 6.6L without Air Injection Pump 1975, Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. This...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+1$301.95 - $671.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1975 Chrysler Cordoba with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1975 Chrysler Cordoba that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $298.45 - $627.95
- $121.13 - $132.24
- $11.90 - $16.89