1975 Buick Electra Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterBuick Electra with PRE-OBDII Models 1975, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter:...Reduces harmful emissionsIncreased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power$205.77
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsBuick Electra 1975, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$102.06
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberBuick Electra Coupe / Sedan 1975, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$16.88
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldBuick Electra W Engine VIN Character with Buick Engine 1975, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$416.75 - $684.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitBuick Electra 1975, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$556.04
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapBuick Electra 1975, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- B&M®Street and Strip Automatic Transmission AssemblyBuick Electra 1975, Street and Strip Automatic Transmission Assembly by B&M®. It is a complete ready-to-run unit for high performance street and mild strip use. The transmission provides firm shifts and features a standard shift pattern.Rebuilt front pumpAll new B&M high performance friction plates$1,175.93 - $1,211.97
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsBuick Electra 1975, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition CoilBuick Electra 1975, Blaster™ HEI Direct Ignition Coil by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$82.26
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitBuick Electra Custom / Limited 1975, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorBuick Electra 1975, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With V-Groove. OEM or 1 Wire.Single Groove PulleyMade In The USA$148.39 - $159.35
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitBuick Electra with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 28 Spline 1975, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$283.08
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- MagnaFlow®Standard Universal Fit Oval Body Catalytic ConverterBuick Electra 1975, Standard Catalytic Converter by MagnaFlow®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Oval. Without Air Tube. Without O2 Sensor Port. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet...Reduces harmful emissionsRequires fabrication or modifications to be installed into exhaust system$124.59
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsBuick Electra Custom / Limited 1975, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce...$71.03
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersBuick Electra Coupe / Sedan With Towing Hauling Package 1975, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for...$57.42 - $97.10
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterBuick Electra 1975, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter KitBuick Electra 1975, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$288.52
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanBuick Electra Custom / Limited 1975, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$436.27
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterBuick Electra 1975, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate the use of a “stock...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$278.34 - $453.58
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystBuick Electra 225 Custom / 225 Limited 1975, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Moroso®HEI Ignition Pro CoilBuick Electra 1975, HEI Ignition Pro Coil by Moroso®. With this quality part backed by a great price, you can enjoy your vehicle so much more than you thought was possible. This Moroso part is specifically engineered to make your...Designed to deliver premium qualityRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$62.10
- AGR Performance®Resto Power Steering Gear BoxBuick Electra 1975, Resto Power Steering Gear Box by AGR Performance®. Enhance your vehicle’s overall performance with cutting-edge AGR power steering components that are designed to bring the ultimate in strength and reliability....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$459.00 - $475.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Silver Bullet™ AlternatorBuick Electra 1975, Silver Bullet™ Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With V-Groove. OEM or 1 Wire. Size: 4.85". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Tuff Stuff Performance features premium...Single Groove PulleyMade In The USA$158.79 - $237.13
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeBuick Electra with 30 Spline 1975, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®Pre-OBDII Universal Fit Round Body Catalytic ConverterBuick Electra Custom / Limited 1975, Pre-OBDII Catalytic Converter by Flowmaster®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. Catalytic Converter Body Shape: Round. Without Air Tube. Catalytic Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Catalytic Outlet...Exceed all federal emission standardsEngineered for Maximum Efficiency$193.15
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1975 Buick Electra with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1975 Buick Electra that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $394.63 - $519.90