Pontiac Ventura 1974, Trailer Connector Kit by Standard®. 4 Way. SMP’s vision is to be the leading independent supplier to the automotive aftermarket, providing the highest quality products, competitive prices and the highest reputation for integrity to all channels of distribution while maintaining a profitable return for all stakeholders.
- Committed to being the best, Standard Engine Management manufactures and distributes a full line of engine management related products, including ignition and emission parts, on-board computers, ignition wires, battery cables and fuel system parts.
- Standard trailer connectors and accessories feature a robust design for installation confidence in every box
- High grade materials ensure precision performance
- Decades of industry leading research and development focused on meeting the technicians needs
- With industry leading expertise, when original equipment fails Standard products are designed to fix the inherent failure issues
Established in 1919 and traded on the NYSE, Standard Motor Products, Inc., (SMP®) is a leading independent manufacturer, distributor and marketer of replacement parts for motor vehicles in the automotive aftermarket industry, with an increasing focus on the original equipment and original equipment service markets.
Organized into two major operating segments, SMP® supplies independent professional automotive technicians and do-it-yourselfers with high-quality replacement parts for engine management and temperature control products for domestic and import vehicles.
SMP distributes through traditional and non-traditional channels under their own brand names, such as Standard®, BWD®, TechSmart®, Intermotor®, Hayden®, ACI®, Four Seasons®, and through private labels.
Founded in 1919, Standard® is an indisputable leader in engine management products. With many years of experience in the automotive industry, the company designs, engineers and manufactures over 40,000 of high-quality automotive parts, including ignition coils, cam/crank sensors, diesel injectors, VVT components, MAF sensors, turbochargers, TPMS sensors, electrical parts, and much more. No matter whether you’re a professional automotive technician or a do-it-yourselfer, you’re sure to find what you need to make your vehicle operate the way it should. All Standard products have one thing in common – they offer the best possible performance and dependability. At Standard, they won’t let their parts leave the facility until these parts meet the company’s strict quality standards. That’s how they know that their products will exceed your expectations.