1974 Mercury Marquis Performance Parts
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Marquis 1974, Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need gaskets and...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildHigh-polished stainless steel bolts will outlast chrome and look great$21.02 - $39.99
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Marquis 1974, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$272.83
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberMercury Marquis Hardtop / Sedan / Wagon 1974, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional...$17.18 - $17.48
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterMercury Marquis 1974, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$74.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Marquis 1974, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Marquis 6.6L / 7.5L 1974, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitMercury Marquis 1974, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorMercury Marquis 7.5L 1974, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilMercury Marquis A / S Engine VIN Character 1974, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Proforged®Front Outer Tie Rod EndMercury Marquis 1974, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.98
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorMercury Marquis 1974, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetMercury Marquis with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1974, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Mr. Gasket®Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Marquis 1974, Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it’s a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you’ll...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildDesigned to restore functionality$26.57 - $34.33
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Marquis Brougham 1974, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern...$211.90
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersMercury Marquis Hardtop / Sedan / Wagon With Towing Hauling Package 1974, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered...$60.10 - $61.58
- Ford Performance®Oval Air Cleaner AssemblyMercury Marquis 7.5L 1974, Oval Air Cleaner Assembly by Ford Performance®. Turn your Ford into a high-performance street and drag strip monster with top-of-the-line Ford Performance parts that will help you get the most out of it....Designed to help you get the most out of your vehiclePerfect for use in high-performance environments$133.05 - $134.14
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitMercury Marquis 1974, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$527.30 - $533.80
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpMercury Marquis 7.5L with Ford Big Block Engine Engine 1974, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$576.28 - $670.24
- B&M®Transmission Oil PanMercury Marquis 1974, Transmission Oil Pan by B&M®. Depth: Deep. Material: Cast Aluminum. Add fluid capacity to your transmission. Extra fluid means more cooling, and more cooling means better efficiency and performance. Add life to...Extra oil capacity – more coolingNo modifications to dipstick needed$185.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorMercury Marquis 7.5L 1974, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Pro-Billet™ Ready To Run DistributorMercury Marquis 7.5L USA Manufactured 1974, Pro-Billet™ Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$522.95
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerMercury Marquis 1974, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorMercury Marquis 1974, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With 1V-Groove. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$115.23 - $197.88
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetMercury Marquis with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1974, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$247.05 - $280.60
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Edelbrock®Exhaust Gasket SetMercury Marquis A Engine VIN Character 1974, Exhaust Gasket Set by Edelbrock®. Any gasket can create a seal, but a good gasket can do it with less clamping force, and for a longer period of time. Edelbrock's gaskets are not only...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$21.35
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1974 Mercury Marquis with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1974 Mercury Marquis that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $36.54
- $454.95 - $481.95
- $527.30 - $533.80