GMC Suburban 1974, Electric Water Pump by Dedenbear®. Free Flow: 26 GPM. The smallest, lightest, highest volume electric pumps available. Specifically engineered for the types of engines, radiators and radiator placements used by drag racers. These are the shortest pumps in the industry - ideal for dragsters and cars with minimal radiator clearance.
- WP1 and WP2 units weigh only 4.0 and 4.2 pounds, and are just 4-1/4-inches deep
- Draws only 3-1/2-amps at 12 volts - half the draw of conventional electric pump drives
- High-speed, centrifugal impeller flows an incredible 25 gallons per minute! (when used with a 1-3/4" hose. AN adapters will significantly decrease efficiency.)
- Tested up to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and 30 psi
- Works with 12 or 16 volt systems (higher flow at 16 volts)
- Premium quality, custom built motor features ball bearings, high temperature armature windings, and a stainless steel shaft
- One piece aluminum casting
- Single gasket design and custom shaft seal ensure leak free performance
- Designed to clear belt drive camshafts
- Threaded, three-in-one water inlet included. Accepts either 1-1/4 inch or 1-3/4 inch hose, or 1 inch pipe thread
- Easily rebuildable; all internal parts are interchangeable between big block and small block models
If you are a car junkie, you certainly keep all the systems and parts of your vehicle in perfect condition. Surely, the cooling system is no exception, and if you want your vehicle to function at its full potential, the high-quality performance cooling parts we offer are just what the doctor ordered. This product has a heavy-duty construction to be reliable and durable enough to hold up to hard use and wear. So, if you're looking for performance cooling parts with increased capacity and heat transfer capability, we will have you covered.
Dedenbear® products was started in 1979 by Debra and Dennis Reid as a part time business. Debra has a degree from Chico State University and was responsible for the accounting aspects when the company first started. Dennis has a Bachelors and Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California, Berkeley. His employment background was as a design engineer for Fabco Axle Division of Kelsey Hayes Corp., R&D engineer in charge of instrumentation at Transamerica DeLaval Diesel Engines, and Nuclear Weapons Testing instrumentation Senior Engineer for EG&G corporation. In the constantly evolving sport of drag racing, it takes real innovation to claw your way to the top of the heap—and that’s where Dedenbear’s been for over 20 years! With the development of the world’s first electronic delay box, Dedenbear launched drag racing into the technology age and changed the game forever. Today, it offers a full line of cutting edge drag racing products designed to get you down the track faster, like nitrous controllers, shifter solenoids, water pumps, and much more.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov