Ford Mustang 1974, Drift Pro LE Seat by Takata Racing®. Seat Quantity: One. The limited edition TAKATA Drift Pro LE Seat is a masterpiece of automotive seat engineering, creating an amazing light-weight, hybrid composite recliner. With a stunning pure carbon backrest, fine black leather with a subtle TAKATA Green diamond stitch pattern, high-density molded polyurethane foam, polished stainless steel chassis work, and the world's best reclining mechanism - this seat re-defines the category of light weight sport seats. The seat comes standard with an integrated seat heater for street-driven cars for modern comfort.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performance
- Right for your vehicle and lifestyle
- Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed strict quality requirements
Takata® has been looking for ways to improve safety and protect people’s lives for over 70 years. The company started developing seat belts in the late 1930s, utilizing the technology found in parachutes. Since then, it has continued to develop the newest safety technologies and make them available globally, which still remains the company’s priority. Takata designs and manufactures best-in-class seat belts, 4-point and 6-point snap-on harnesses, race seats, shoulder pads, and many other products designed to reduce the number of fatalities of traffic accidents to zero.