Ford LTD 1974, Front Sway Bar End Links by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers sets of 2 complete front sway bar end links, with polyurethane bushings included. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to deterioration from road grime, oil leaks, and salt slush without drying out or crumbling the way rubber mounts can. All metal bolts, washers, and nuts are zinc-coated reinforced steel, and bushings are available in multiple color choices. Choose adjustable or fixed-length designs.
- Set of 2 assembled front sway bar end links, complete with polyurethane bushings included
- Sway bar end links connect to the sway bar and to the vehicle’s suspension arm to dampen noise, vibrations, and harshness
- Adjustable-length or fixed-length designs are available
- All metal bolts, washers, and nuts are zinc-coated reinforced steel
- Reduces play and slack compared to OEM factory sway bar end links to sharpen handling performance when vehicle weight shifts
- High-density polyurethane provides a superior cushioning effect and resists degrading, drying up, and crumbling the way rubber mounts can
- Eliminates creaks and rattles that result from worn rubber bushings as the sway bar articulates
- Multiple color choices are available for bushings
- Energy Suspension high-pressure endurance tests made in a range of extreme temperature conditions show HYPER-FLEX polyurethane bushings last 5 to 10 times longer than conventional rubber ones
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Energy Suspension offers a set of two inline sway bar end links that connect your vehicle’s front sway bar to the suspension itself. The end links come pre-assembled with bolts, washers, nuts, and polyurethane bushings that are made of reinforced steel that’s been zinc-plated for corrosion resistance. While adjustable-length and fixed length designs are available, these end links do not feature pivoting ball joints. Sized and shaped precisely to OEM specifications for easy bolt-on installation, these end links eliminate the creaking noise and excess play that comes from worn rubber bushings.
Polyurethane construction provides stronger, more resilient cushioning to prevent harsh vibrations being transferred to the passenger area, and its durable construction will not collapse, deform, or crumble the way rubber mounts can. Polyurethane offers the ability to stand up and perform extremely well under extreme temperatures and resist degrading after being exposed to road grime, salt, even leaking oils or other vehicle fluids. Energy Suspension proudly manufactures all components in the United States, and backs them with a 2-year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Founded in the early 1980s in San Clemente, California, Energy Suspension® has specialized in the development and improvement of polyurethane, and has always been a believer in finding ways to use it to create products that improve automotive performance. Since the company's earliest days, their mission has been to be number one in quality and product lineup when it comes to polyurethane bushings, mounts, and other vibration-dampening grommets. Today, their worldwide presence and industry-wide respect show their efforts have paid off. Energy Suspension has achieved many firsts in the world of polyurethane suspension products, and on our website we offer many of its products at budget-friendly prices. In an independent test done by Mopar Muscle magazine, a late model Dodge Challenger Hemi was fitted with Energy Suspension polyurethane bushings throughout all steering and suspension components. While the ride was still comfortable after the change, the improved Challenger's lap times dropped consistently from 76 seconds with OEM rubber to 74 seconds with the polyurethane bushings. Their more resilient nature resisted crushing and warping under pressure - in turn, leading to reduced body lean and better tire grip which allowed faster speeds around turns. Considering races are often won by a fraction of a second, it's easy to see the significant benefits that Energy Suspension bushings can bring to your car or truck.