Ford F-250 RWD 1974, LTV™ Driver or Passenger Side Commercial Duty Twin-Tube Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Not all light trucks and vans are driven equally. Service professionals have vastly different needs for their vehicles, especially their suspensions. So Gabriel® LTV™ shocks are designed and built to handle the demands of the typical fleet – light or heavy – while providing unbeatable stability and response.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Lower Mounting: ES25|
- Designed specifically for severe duty use on light trucks and vans
- Sized for a direct replacement fit
- Packed with an oversized 1 5/8" (41 mm) piston bore for increased tensile strength, durability and performance
- Sintered-iron piston and compression head keep impact forces in check under the most extreme conditions
- 360° arc welded end mounts for the most robust structural strength
- 10-stage all-coil spring valving for comfort, control and enhanced durability
- Piston seal design reduces force-velocity variation and self-compensates for wear
- Super-finished chromed piston rod to inhibit corrosion, ensure proper seal lubrication and provide a more consistent wear surface
- (1) Shock
- (2) Bushings
- (1) Nut
- (2) Retainers
At its core, each Gabriel LTV shock packs an oversized 1 5/8” (41 mm) piston bore to provide strength and stability that’s capable of settling even the most violent shakes, rattles and rolls. The sintered iron piston and compression head are precision engineered to handle the most extreme conditions, while delivering reliable performance and control.
Gabriel LTV series shocks feature a tough-as-nails exterior, thanks to 360° arc welded end mounts that provide superior structural strength. And every LTV shock design is custom-sized to directly replace your stock shocks.
The LTV series also comes with 10-stage all-coil spring valving for increased comfort and control. Like all Gabriel shocks and struts, the LTV series is equipped with a super-finished chromed piston rod that provides increased corrosion protection and enhanced sealing properties. It’s the kind of quality and dependability you’ll only find from the company that invented the first automotive shock absorber in 1907 – the Original Gabriel.
Synonymous with technology-advanced products, Gabriel® is the company of 'firsts' founded by Claud H. Foster with a strong dedication to revolutionize automobile suspension systems. In 1907, Gabriel created one of its most prominent inventions - the original automotive shock absorber, then followed by the first automotive hydraulic shock absorber, adjustable shock absorber and air-adjustable shock absorber. With the same pioneering and independent attitude backed by over 100 years of manufacturing expertise and innovation, Gabriel continues to precision engineer and advance its high-performance shocks and struts as well as fit- and ride-test them to ensure that you'll get that legendary quality, best-in-class performance and unmatched durability that allows the company stand many miles ahead of the competition. Experience the Gabriel independent spirit with any vehicle on any road.