1974 Ford F-250 Performance Parts
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitFord F-250 RWD 5.9L / 6.4L 1974, Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Designed to fit Hooker Competition header, manifold or catalytic converter-back applications. Runs Down Right Hand Side...$213.95
- StopTech®Sport Performance Front Brake PadsFord F-250 Front Disc Brakes RWD with 1-Piston Calipers 1974, Sport Performance Front Brake Pads by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Performance brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving while maintaining the...$55.05
- Air Lift®LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring KitFord F-250 1974, LoadLifter 5000 Ultimate™ Rear Air Spring Kit by Air Lift®. With Internal Jounce Bumper. Set of two adjustable secondary air helper springs designed to add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with...Both helper air springs add up to 5,000 pounds of leveling capacity per axleDesigned for heavier duty applications such as mobile homes, 1-ton pickup trucks, and commercial fleet vehicles$241.02 - $899.02
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord F-250 with Stock configuration Cylinder Head 1974, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$296.25 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord F-250 5.0L 1974, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord F-250 5.0L / 7.5L 1974, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$538.30
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord F-250 Standard Transmission 1974, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord F-250 1974, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$312.25 - $525.65
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord F-250 7.5L 1974, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.30 - $6.86
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerFord F-250 4WD 1974, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running the additional weight of...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Mean Green®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-250 1974, Gear Reduction Starter by Mean Green®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Mean Green features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Superior DesignEasy Installation$282.08
- RCV Performance®Ultimate™ CV Axle SetFord F-250 with Dana 44 Series Axle 1974, Ultimate™ CV Axle Set by RCV Performance®. RCV Performance Products revolutionary axle shaft designs provide the strength, smoothness, and the reliability you need to power through the most...Manufacturer of drivetrain components for over 70 yearsRCV CV axles eliminate “Crow Hop” from u-joint style axles$1,508.67
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-250 5.9L / 6.4L 1974, Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+1$249.95 - $613.95
- Hawk®High Performance Street Front Brake PadsFord F-250 1974, High Performance Street Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These brake pads designed for an aggressive level of street driving with more repetitive, heavy braking. While these pads are made from Ferro-Carbon that was developed...$64.32
- Performance Accessories®3" x 3" Front and Rear Body Lift KitFord F-250 1974, Front and Rear Body Lift Kit with 3" Front and Rear Lift Height by Performance Accessories®. Max Tire Size: 33". Performance Accessories Body-Lifts allow to run larger tires, but without affecting the factory...$159.99
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord F-250 5.0L 1974, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord F-250 5.0L With Ford Small Block Engine 1974, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord F-250 1974, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateFord F-250 Standard Transmission 1974, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented centrifugal...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$239.35 - $263.95
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsFord F-250 1974, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorFord F-250 1974, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95 - $471.95
- Skyjacker®Black Max Front Steering StabilizerFord F-250 4WD Without Slave Cylinder Power Steering 1974, Black Max Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy'...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$66.48 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord F-250 1974, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerFord F-250 3/4 Ton 1974, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving you the...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55 - $1,188.94
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord F-250 1974, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete installation. With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$533.95 - $808.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1974 Ford F-250 with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1974 Ford F-250 that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $241.02 - $899.02
- $296.25 - $693.95