Opel 1900 1973, Professional™ Beam 16" Black Wiper Blade by ACDelco®. 1 Piece. Installation Type: Hook, Side Lock, Bayonet. Material: Rubber, Plastic. With Spoiler. ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Beam Wiper Blades with Spoiler are the ideal high-quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today and represent the latest in wiper technology. These windshield wipers feature a frameless design that helps them conform to the shape of the windshield and helps them maintain uniform pressure for a better wipe. Their low-profile design improves aerodynamics, as well as enhances style. Also, these windshield wipers fit right out of the box. No additional adapters are needed for quick and easy installation. ACDelco Professional Beam Wiper Blades with Spoiler are manufactured to meet or exceed your expectations for fit, form and function.
- Have a direct-fit connector that allows for quick and easy installation
- Fits virtually all wiper arms directly without a need to replace adapters
- Have a variable-sized coupler that provides optimal load distribution across the length of the blade
- Are composed of a natural and synthetic blended rubber compound that enhances wiping performance and durability
- Have a specialized MGT (anti-friction) coating on the wiper elements that reduces friction, lengthens the life of the windshield wiper blades and provides better performance
- Have an aerodynamic GM OE-style spoiler that helps reduce wind lift
ACDelco is here with excellent products that are available at a competitive price. The company does its utmost to provide the best possible solutions for your needs. All products by ACDelco are made with expert care and created by professionals to meet all your requirements. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be sure that all products have only first-rate quality. With many years of manufacturing experience, ACDelco is the name you can trust.
ACDelco®, a brand of GM Customer Care and Aftersales, is a global automotive manufacturer of premium replacement parts for almost all vehicle systems as well as off-road, industrial, and marine equipment. With more than hundred years of manufacturing experience, the company offers an extensive line of brake pads and rotors, belts and hoses, shocks and struts, alternators and starters, thermostats and caps, fuel pumps, and many more trustworthy and top-quality products.