International 1310 8' Bed 1973, Blue Label Deep Single Lid Padlock Crossover Tool Box by Dee Zee®. Dimensions: L: 69.75" x L1: 60.75" x W: 20" x W1: 17.125" x H: 19.25" x H1: 13.25" x H2: 6". Volume: 12 cu.ft. Material: Diamond-Tread Aluminum. The Blue Label series of tool boxes signifies commercial-grade metal construction. While overall designs and sizes are identical to other tool box series from Dee Zee, Blue Label boxes are built with thicker aluminum for greater strength and damage resistance from heavy items typically being transported in heavy duty truck beds. Multiple sizes for different locations on your truck are available along with a choice of finishes. All Blue Label boxes come with an easy-to-use blue ergonomic push button, a concealed full-length hinge, dampened gas shocks, adjustable lid tightness, removable storage tray, self-adjusting latches, and airtight sealing. Lifetime warranty.
- Accommodates any 1" padlock (Sold Separately)
- Drilling is not required
- BOLT padlock uses your truck ignition key (Sold separately)
- Blue Label signifies thicker, heavy gauge aluminum construction which provides the highest level of strength for commercial use
- A large blue push button for lid release is ergonomically designed for easy use with thick gloves on
- A full-length hinge on all boxes prevents uneven opening and is concealed to prevent contact or jamming against items inside tool box
- Gas shocks allow lids to glide open or closed smoothly
- Removable plastic tray keeps smaller items organized
- Self-adjusting latches allow toolbox lids to click in place tightly with the dampened feel and security of a well-made bank door
- Rubber gasket seals keep moisture and the elements out
- Lid strikers can be adjusted to customize the tightness of rubber gasket compression when the lid is shut
- Lower tool box section made from only three parts (front, back, and bottom) for increased strength
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty on aluminum, 1-year warranty on outer finish
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
With a large, easy-to-use blue release button on the outside, Dee Zee’s Blue Label series represents thicker, heavier gauge aluminum construction that will stand up to heavy duty use. Whether you choose Crossover Style boxes that mount on top of bed rails, Utility Chests that offer maximum storage space, or boxes designed for mounting along sides of your bed, Blue label boxes are designed to take the hits and remain undamaged when contact inevitably occurs with large equipment, rubble, or materials. When you’re on the job, you are on the clock and there is no time to waste dealing with fussy tool box lids that do not open or close easily. Blue Label series boxes eliminate the headache of folding arm hinges that snag and bind when pulling the lid from one side of your vehicle. Instead of separate hinges, one integrated hinge spans the entire width of the lid. Not only will the lid open evenly, gas struts on both sides allow it to glide open with dampened, jewel-like smoothness. So when you want the lid open, it stays open without falling. And when you want the lid shut, it stays shut without loosening because you can adjust the level of tightness it maintains. Your tool box will remain sealed without allowing moisture and dust to creep in.
Because Dee Zee believes a tool box that’s corrosion-free and strong enough to remain functional for a long time should also continue to look good, aluminum surfaces are protected with your choice of clear powder coat or black powder coat to enhance style while preventing scratches, chips, and tarnishing. Dee Zee proudly manufactures all tool boxes in the United States and backs them with a limited lifetime warranty on the aluminum construction against manufacturing defects and corrosion.
Since 1977, Iowa-based Dee Zee® has sought to create products and accessories for trucks and SUVs with class-leading levels of style, quality, and longevity. Their success and growth in the marketplace has always been fueled by listening to what customers want, then building the things competitors did not offer. Dee Zee believes that it is extremely important to be environmentally aware and views efficient manufacturing to minimize pollution and waste as a corporate responsibility. That philosophy goes hand in hand with fundamental beliefs that a product which effectively resists corrosion represents a better value for the customer - giving it a longer useful lifespan instead of becoming more junk in a landfill. Our website is proud to offer the Dee Zee product you've seen on this page as well as the company's complete lineup of running boards, grille guards, tool boxes, bed protectors, mud flaps, liquid transfer tanks, cargo carriers, and much more.