1973 Dodge Dart Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitDodge Dart 1973, American Thunder™ Stainless Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. With Scavenger X-Pipe. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing...$778.95
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsDodge Dart 3.2L / 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.6L 1973, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad...$124.77
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersDodge Dart 1973, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a digressive piston...$129.99 - $519.96
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldDodge Dart 5.2L / 5.9L with Small Block Chrysler Engine 1973, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$310.14 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftDodge Dart 1973, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°. Designed...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapDodge Dart 3.2L / 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.6L 1973, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelDodge Dart Sport 340 Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1973, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 130. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$324.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorDodge Dart 5.6L 1973, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilDodge Dart 3.2L / 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.6L 1973, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Flaming River®Mopar Small Sector Manual Steering Gear BoxDodge Dart Manual Steering 1973, Mopar Small Sector Manual Steering Gear Box by Flaming River®. Direct Bolt in! All New Mopar Replacement Manual Steering Box (Fits later years by changing the pitman arm) designed for the early Chrysler,...Manufactured from premium materialsDesigned to strict quality standards$750.55
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorDodge Dart 3.2L / 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.6L 1973, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerDodge Dart with 35 Spline with Dana 60 Series Axle 1973, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100%...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.92 - $1,188.94
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Pypes®409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitDodge Dart 1973, 409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Get a lot of bang for your performance...Mail-in Rebate$429.68 - $549.68
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyDodge Dart 1973, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed for...+2$214.95
- Energy Suspension®Hyper-Flex™ System Master SetDodge Dart 1973, Hyper-Flex™ System Master Set by Energy Suspension®. This is an all-inclusive kit which includes bushing sets for front and rear control arms, front and rear track bars, and front sway bars. Hardware such as...Incredible Improvement In ControlMaintains Proper Caster And Camber Alignment$175.55
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterDodge Dart 1973, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters for...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$55.99 - $57.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitDodge Dart 1973, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$543.39
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanDodge Dart 1973, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump...$218.75 - $218.77
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateDodge Dart Standard Transmission 1973, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2900 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10", 10.5", 10.95" Borg and Beck,...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$208.60
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorDodge Dart 5.6L 1973, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsDodge Dart 1973, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. with Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plugs. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug provides...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $119.60
- Racing Power Company®Manual Steering Gear BoxDodge Dart Manual Steering 1973, Manual Steering Gear Box by Racing Power Company®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$221.82 - $266.44
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorDodge Dart 3.2L / 3.7L / 5.2L / 5.6L 1973, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$234.21 - $239.02
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftDodge Dart with Chrysler 8.75" Series Axle with 41 Case Housing / with 42 Case Housing / with 89 Case Housing 1973, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.26
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersDodge Dart without Air Injection Pump 1973, Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. This product is...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+1$208.95 - $579.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1973 Dodge Dart with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1973 Dodge Dart that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $57.52 - $67.32
- $14.95 - $119.60