Chevy CK Pickup 1973-1974, Air Spring by Air Lift®. This is a single adjustable secondary air helper spring designed to add up to 2,000 pounds of leveling capacity for vehicles with leaf springs. Spring add ride comfort and restores proper handling and safety. Air pressure in the springs can be manually adjusted between 5 and 90 psi.
- This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm
- Never exceed manufacturer’s recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating
- Fully adjustable air springs level your vehicle when towing or hauling a heavy load for a safe comfortable ride
- Rugged durable components including air springs and all hardware
- Easy to install with included instructions
Air Lift RideControl adjustable air springs work with your existing leaf spring suspension to provide up to 2,000 lbs. of load-leveling capacity. Inflate when carrying a heavy load, deflate when riding empty. Air Lift air bags are made from tough molded polyurethane and are easy to install using common tools.
Founded in 1949 in Lansing, Michigan, Air Lift® pioneered the first rubber air bladder that fit inside coil springs to give pickups and other transport vehicles greater load-leveling and ride-stabilizing abilities. These found wide acceptance on commercial vehicles and were soon adopted throughout NASCAR and other professional stock car racing series after assisting many drivers to achieve victorious finishes. Over the decades, Air Lift has continued to pioneer innovative developments with air spring helpers and stand-alone air springs for mobile homes, ambulances, and heavy trucks. During the 1990s, the company was on the cutting edge – developing high-performance air springs and complete air suspension systems that allowed extreme lowering, stunts, and higher levels of handling during aggressive driving. Today, Air Lift is ISO 9001:2008 certified for best business practices, manufacturing, and customer satisfaction and their range of high-quality products is widely respected throughout the industry.