Chevy Caprice Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan / Wagon With Police Package / With Taxi Package 1973, Gas-Magnum™ Severe Service Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Severe Service™ Ride Control products are engineered for emergency, municipal fleet and construction uses. These gas-charged, extra-durable Monroe® shock absorbers feature strengthened components for superior stability and ride control in the toughest applications. Durable Severe Service™ shock absorbers have a larger bore for greater working capacity and arc-welded mounts for higher tensile strength.
Notes: It’s recommended to replace shock or strut in pairs (passenger and driver side at the same time).
|Extended Hydraulic Lockout: No|
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Resists bushing walkout for longer service life
- For improved ride and handling, helps maintain tire to road contact by reducing aeration
- Heavy duty nitrocarburized rod with a larger rod diameter for greater strength and long service life
- Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- More fluid for more consistent performance
- Provide up to 14,100lbs. (6395 kg) tensile strength for maximum durability
- Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Reacts to wide range of driving conditions
- Lifetime Monroe limited warranty
Monroe® is a leading manufacturer of high-quality suspension parts, systems, and brake pads. The company has a network of 14 engineering centers on five continents providing improved technology and outstanding performance solutions for domestic passenger cars, SUVs, trucks and severe duty vehicles. Monroe offers a wide range of revolutionary products like premium brake pads, shocks and struts that provide superior steering, stopping and stability.