Pontiac Grand Prix with 14" Wheels 1972, Turbo Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Front Brake Rotor by SSBC®. Upgrade the performance and look of your braking system with our Turbo Slotted rotors. The Precision curved Turbo Slots vent super heated gases eliminating brake fade while maintaining a clean pad surface for maximum grip. Every Turbo Slotted rotor receives an anti-rust zinc plating for maximum protection.
|Driving Style: Hauling & Towing, Performance / Racing|
|Rotor Design: Rotors Only|
|Rotor Construction: 1-Piece|
|Rotor Style: Slotted|
|Rotor Type: Vented|
|Lug Holes Quantity: 5|
|Quantity: 1 Per Pack|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
- Turbo Slotting reduces brake fade in the most extreme braking conditions
- Quicker stops and longer life
- Xtra-Life plating reduces corrosion and keeps the veins free of corrosion for better cooling
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.