Plymouth Barracuda 1972, Super Damper™ Front OEM Harmonic Damper Steel Shell Assembly by ATI Performance®.
- Hubs are dimensioned to clear the stock cast-in timing tab on MOST applications
- Due to changes by the manufacturer over time, the tab MAY need to be ground and re-welded
- The damper face for pulley mounting will be forward of the OEM location by 0150" for 2-ring internal balance, 0450" for 3-ring int balance, 0750" for 3-ring ext balance
- Hubs may be shortened by the listed amount for internal balance & by 0600" (0150" fwd of OEM) on ext balance if tab is cleared
- 2-ring int balance can be installed in OEM location with minor clearancing of timing tab & retain OE timing mark
- Aluminum hub OEM front (part #916255) is OK for 2 ring dampers.
- Fits Models with Crankshaft Pulley Bolt Hole Quantity: 3.
- Damper face will be 0.150" forward of the stock mounting location.
- Hub may be shortened by the listed amount.
- Minor clearancing of the timing tab required.
|Engine Balance: Internal|
|Safety Rating: SFI 18.1|
|Degree Markings: Yes|
|Degree Marking Range: 360|
|Outside Diameter: 7.074"|
|Harmonic Balancer Material: Steel|
|Harmonic Balancer Construction: Elastomer|
|Harmonic Balancer Finish: Black zinc chromate|
|Mounting Hardware Included: No|
|Maximum outer diameter - 7.074"|
|Average total weight - 8.75 Lbs|
|Inertia weight - 4.50 Lbs|
- Eliminates torsional crankshaft vibrations
- Exceeds SFI 18.1 specs
- Black zinc chromate finished
- OEM equipment on 392 Mopar Crate Engines
- Tunable, rebuildable, and extremely efficient at ALL RPM
- Laser engraved 360° timing marks
Inner and outer shells are available in aluminum or steel, and contain a steel inertia weight. This inertia weight has six (2-ring design) or eight (3-ring design) computer machined grooves to retain the proper durometer O-rings (dyno tested for each application).
ATI Performance Products is a family owned and operated company with over 50 years of experience in manufacturing top-grade race products, including competition transmissions, flexplates, adapter kits and internal transmission components. Located in Maryland, ATI Performance® produces a variety of true track-tested and proven products manufactured under the strictest quality control in one of the most advanced manufacturing facilities in the industry. ATI proudly holds over a dozen of U.S. Government patents.