1972 Oldsmobile Toronado Performance Parts
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header GasketOldsmobile Toronado W Engine VIN Character 1972, Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Material: Fiber. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing....Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$105.12
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$17.18 - $17.48
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterOldsmobile Toronado 1972, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees):...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$553.40
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$21.59 - $30.24
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$336.15 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilOldsmobile Toronado W Engine VIN Character 1972, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitOldsmobile Toronado 1972, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit....Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Gasket SetOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need gaskets and...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildHigh-polished stainless steel bolts will outlast chrome and look great$21.02 - $39.99
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Toronado 1972, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low...$71.03
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersOldsmobile Toronado With Towing Hauling Package 1972, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered...$65.21
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Panel Gray Air FilterOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Magnum Flow™ Pro Dry S Panel Gray Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on all sides, this high-flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow the stock filter for improved...Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottomOiled OE replacement high performance filter will outflow stock paper filter$64.60
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter KitOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft and Lifter Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$288.53
- Meziere Enterprises®100 Series Electric Water PumpOldsmobile Toronado 1972, 100 Series Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 35 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 2400+ hour life expectancyHeavy duty motor provides 42 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$394.63 - $519.90
- McLeod®Mechanical Throwout BearingOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Mechanical Throwout Bearing by McLeod®. Collar ID: 1.375". McLeod Mechanical Throwout Bearings replace the stock throwout bearings with an angular-contact, constant contact bearing for long life and durability.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$52.86 - $66.26
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Front Super CoilOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Front Super Coil by Accel®. Accel Super Coils feature advanced bobbin technology, highly specialized silicone magnetic steel cores, along with optimized winding, resistance and turns ratios to deliver 10-15...Comes With Ballast ResistorEffective Up To 6500 RPM$71.64
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorOldsmobile Toronado 1972, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. OEM or 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+9$98.64 - $195.60
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Mr. Gasket®Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket SetOldsmobile Toronado W Engine VIN Character 1972, Ultra-Seal™ Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it’s a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildDesigned to restore functionality$25.45
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1972 Oldsmobile Toronado with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1972 Oldsmobile Toronado that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $21.02 - $39.99
- $17.18 - $17.48