1972 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight Performance Parts
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Exhaust HeadersOldsmobile Eighty-Eight Base 7.5L 1972, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style:...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$560.79
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme...$224.78
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberOldsmobile Eighty-Eight Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan 1972, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity...$17.18 - $17.48
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldOldsmobile Eighty-Eight H / K Engine VIN Character with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1972, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 5.7L With Small Block Engine 1972, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while...Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,879.08
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelOldsmobile Eighty-Eight Standard Transmission 1972, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 32 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$295.95 - $316.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorOldsmobile Eighty-Eight K / T / U / V / W / X Engine VIN Character 1972, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$336.15 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilOldsmobile Eighty-Eight H / K / M / R / T Engine VIN Character 1972, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7,...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterOldsmobile Eighty-Eight with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1972, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeOldsmobile Eighty-Eight with GM 8.5" Series Axle / with GM 9.5" Series Axle with 30 Spline 1972, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$116.70 - $386.09
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersOldsmobile Eighty-Eight T Engine VIN Character Automatic Transmission 1972, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+1$287.95 - $579.95
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely...$71.03
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersOldsmobile Eighty-Eight Convertible / Hardtop / Sedan With Towing Hauling Package 1972, Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application...$60.10 - $101.65
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 5.7L with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1972, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Weiand®2" Register Supercharger Nose Drive AssemblyOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 5.7L With Small Block Engine 1972, 2" Register Supercharger Nose Drive Assembly by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains,...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$464.95 - $602.95
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient...$458.08
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95 - $308.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorOldsmobile Eighty-Eight K / T Engine VIN Character USA Manufactured 1972, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.00 - $6.91
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterOldsmobile Eighty-Eight 1972, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialOldsmobile Eighty-Eight H / K / T Engine VIN Character with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1972, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersOldsmobile Eighty-Eight T Engine VIN Character 1972, Super Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Length: 10". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete installation. This product is...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$533.95 - $994.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1972 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1972 Oldsmobile Eighty-Eight that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $339.95 - $657.95