Nissan 510 1972, Advan Series Carbon Fiber Sport Seats by Braum®. Seat Quantity: Pair. Shell Type: Reclining. Shell Material: Steel. Homologation: Not Rated. Include: Two racing seats & dual lock sliders. The Advan series racing seats are designed for those who like to have their cake and eat it too. With the Advan series seats you don’t have to choose between practicality and performance. Like the rest of the Braum lineup, the Advan series seats offer street-friendly features like an easy to adjust, handle-type reclining mechanism, as well as easy to clean and aesthetically pleasing leatherette. All this in a track-friendly package, with features like strategically-placed anti-slip fabric and high thigh bolsters the most aggressive in lineup.
- Racing seat brackets (sold separately) are required for installation in your specific vehicle
- Dual Locking Sliders are included
- Before buying these seats, please measure your vehicle and check the seat size to make sure they will fit.
- Strong, lightweight steel tubular frame
- Injection molded foam
- Handle-type reclining mechanism
- Faux carbon fiber fabric backing
- Bottom mount style (will need vehicle-specific seat brackets)
- Comes with two seats and dual lock sliders for front-back adjustment
- 23 lbs. (without bracket or sliders)
- Fits up to 38” waist
Like the other seats in Braum’s lineup, the Advan series seats are also made with high strength steel tubular frames wrapped in proprietary heat-and-pressure sensitive injection-molded foam for a one-of-a-kind fit and unmatched comfort. The result is a seat with all the benefits of a seat made for the street the looks, durability, and ease of maintenance of leatherette and the convenience of a reclining mechanism as well as the benefits of a track-oriented seat, like high-friction jacquard fabric for high-contact areas (back and legs) and aggressive bolstering. The Advan series seats are track ready without requiring track exclusivity, still allowing for effortless ingress and egress.
Taking lead in the motorsports industry Braum® offers a comprehensive array of superior racing seats, seat brackets, harnesses, harness bars, and accessories. Following its passion for racing, the company makes its best to provide only high-quality, reliable, and functional racing products. Braum products are made from first-rate materials in ISO certified factories. They are inspected and assembled in the Untied States to guarantee they meet the highest expectations of automotive enthusiasts.