1972 GMC Sprint Performance Parts
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Side ExitGMC Sprint 1972, American Thunder™ Aluminized Steel Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Side Exit by Flowmaster®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Aluminized Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Exhaust...$599.95
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitGMC Sprint Front Rotor Brakes D / F / H / J / K / L / S / U / V / W Engine VIN Character with 74.93mm (2.95") Deep Rear Drums / with 88.9mm (3.5") Deep Rear Drums 1972, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit...$239.72
- RideTech®2" x 2" StreetGrip Front and Rear Handling Lowering KitGMC Sprint 1972, StreetGrip Front and Rear Handling Lowering Kit with 2" Front and Rear Body Drop by RideTech®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Most OEM front suspension geometry, in addition to being designed over 50 years ago, induced...$2,200.00
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC Sprint with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1972, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1972, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapGMC Sprint 1972, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelGMC Sprint Standard Transmission with External Balanced Flywheel 1972, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$274.95 - $316.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorGMC Sprint 1972, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer, Performer...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilGMC Sprint D / F / H / J / S / U / W Engine VIN Character 1972, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hotchkis®Front Inner Tie Rod EndGMC Sprint 1972, Front Inner Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$52.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1972, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- TEN Factory®Rear Axle Shaft KitGMC Sprint 1972, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by TEN Factory®. Rear axle kits are made from high-quality materials for a "stronger than stock" axle shaft. TEN Factory engineers each axle and kit for a specific vehicle to insure a “bolt-in”...Precision forged for performance and durabilityThoroughly tested for maximum strength and tolerance$103.84 - $190.57
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®Scavenger Series Elite 4-1 One-Piece Style Stainless Steel Silver Ceramic Coated Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint 1972, Scavenger Series Elite 4-1 One-Piece Style Stainless Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowmaster®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Color: Silver. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. Replace your...Increases horsepower and torqueImproves engine efficiency and throttle response$709.95
- Hawk®High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake PadsGMC Sprint 1972, High Performance Street 5.0 Front Brake Pads by Hawk®. These revolutionary brake pads provide advanced stopping power for your vehicle without triggering your ABS. They are formulated to produce extremely low levels of...$71.03
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberGMC Sprint Regular Cab 1972, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$17.25
- aFe®Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air FilterGMC Sprint 1972, Magnum Flow™ Pro 5R Round Blue Air Filter by aFe®. Constructed with 100% polyurethane on top and bottom, this high flow, oiled OE replacement performance filter will outflow stock paper filter for improved horsepower...Improves airflow for better performance and accelerationPre-oiled, washable/reuseable air filter for long service life with life-time warranty$52.25 - $64.60
- Weiand®6-71 Street™ Supercharger KitGMC Sprint 1972, 6-71 Street™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Develop 550 Plus HorsepowerFull Time Power Everytime You Hit The Gas Pedal$3,447.68 - $3,986.35
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC Sprint E / H / J / K / L / R Engine VIN Character with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1972, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Sprint Standard Transmission 1972, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95 - $314.06
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorGMC Sprint 5.7L / 7.4L 1972, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds, AED...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetGMC Sprint 1972 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire is...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$124.95
- Hotchkis®Front Outer Tie Rod EndGMC Sprint 1972, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering response...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$50.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterGMC Sprint 5.0L / 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.4L 1972, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Powertrax®No-Slip Traction SystemGMC Sprint with Open Differential 1972, No-Slip Traction System by Powertrax®. For vehicles that are driven daily, the Powertrax No-Slip Traction System is the latest design in quiet traction-adding differential technology. It combines...Extreme Traction PerformanceEnables a 2 Wheel Drive to outperform a 4 Wheel Drive in poor traction conditions$398.03 - $403.61
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Kooks®Stainless Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersGMC Sprint 1972, Stainless Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Kooks®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Gaskets and all installation hardware included. This product is made of...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$1,062.05
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1972 GMC Sprint with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1972 GMC Sprint that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $1,060.07 - $1,080.81
- $103.84 - $190.57