Ferrari 365 GT4 / 365 GTB/4 / 365 GTC/4 / 365 GTS/4 50/50 Low Back Buckets 1972, Luxury Fleece Double Cap Seat Covers by Superlamb®. Sold Individually. Top Width: 18". This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
- Airbags Alteration of F64A
- Armrest covers are not included
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Designed to beef up your driving experience to a whole new level Sheepskin gives you an extremely soft feel and is breathable
- Will bring a rich look and unbeatable comfort to your interior
- Crafted from premium materials and tailored for a perfect fit
This Superlamb's product is professionally and meticulously designed to provide superior durability you are looking for. The company does not accept compromises when it is going about quality, so you can be completely confident that this product is second to none. It is manufactured from first-rate materials to ensure outstanding reliability.
Located in San Diego, CA, Superlamb®, has been in business since 1978. Since then, the brand has grown to be an industry-leader with one of the largest selections of sheepskin products in the United States. Boasting 7000 square feet of state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, Superlamb goes the extra mile with a rich heritage of rigorous expertise in sheepskin brought by the CEO of the company who’s originally from New Zealand. Custom tailored and fully customizable, Superlamb sheepskin covers will keep you warm on the most freezing cold winter days and cool on the most sweltering summer days. They’re available in variety of styles and more than 13,000 patterns to choose from. Each Superlamb product is made to be hard-wearing to last you for billions of miles to come. Superlamb prides itself on fruitful partnerships with the hottest sheepskin footwear brands such as UGG boots, Koolaburra, and more.