Chevy CK Pickup 6.6L 1972, Iron Eagle Pro CNC Cylinder Head by Dart®.This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get your vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
Notes: This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
|Calculator: Compression Calculator|
|Combustion Chamber Size: 126 cc|
|Cylinder Head Material: Cast iron|
|Exhaust Valve Diameter: 1.880"|
|Intake Runner Volume: 330cc|
|Intake Valve Diameter: 2.300"|
|Quantity: 1 Piece|
|Series: Iron Eagle Pro CNC|
|Spark Plug Style: Angle|
- Valve angles rolled two degrees from stock to reduce chamber volume and improve flow
- Precision machined combustion chambers for optimal burn control
- 100% CNC machined intake runners and exhaust ports create consistency and excellent air/fuel flow
- Multi-angle intake seats and radiused exhaust seats
- Exhaust ports raised .300" to improve flow
- Manganese bronze valve guides ensure long term reliability
- All cylinder heads sold individually
Looking for quality performance engine parts, so you can blow away the competition? Rely on Dart®, the company that’s been leading the way in racing engine components for more than 30 years. Founded by Richard Maksin in 1981 in a two-car garage in Oak Park, Michigan, Dart has grown to become a leading manufacturer of aftermarket cylinder heads, intake manifolds and engine blocks. The company’s commitment to creating the industry’s best engine parts makes it the perfect choice for racers and performance enthusiasts. Dart does all research, development, machining and assembly in its own facilities in Troy, Melvindale and Warren, Michigan to give you the best in quality with any product you buy. Engineered with state-of-the-art CNC equipment and thoroughly inspected, nothing can beat Dart’s products in performance and durability. Stay on the winning track with championship-winning Dart engine components!