Hughes Performance products are covered by the following limited warranty provided exclusively by Hughes Performance.
What is covered?
Subject to the terms, exclusions, and limitations herein, Hughes Performance warrants to the initial retail purchaser that Hughes Performance transmissions, torque converters, or Powerglide™ gear sets are free of defects in material or workmanship for the following terms measured from the date of retail purchase:
- Street/Strip complete transmissions and/or torque converters – 1 year.
- Race complete transmissions – 30 days.
- Powerglide™ helical cut billet planetary gear sets – 1 year.
- Powerglide™ straight cut billet planetary gear sets – 2 years.
- All other components – 1 year.
Hughes Performance makes no warranty with respect to other components, kits, or services. Transmissions and/or torque converters for repair are warrantied for 90 days, covering the repaired parts and labor only.
What is not covered?
This limited warranty doesn’t cover:
- Failure or defect of Hughes Performance products due to improper installation or maintenance.
- Damage to your vehicle, related components, other products or property not expressly warranted by Hughes Performance, including failures or defects, which contribute to or cause failure or damage of warranted Hughes Performance products.
- Wear and tear.
- Acts of God, weather, corrosion, accidents, theft, vandalism, neglect, misuse.
- Disassembly of any product by means other than Hughes Performance technicians will void any potential warranty.
- There is no warranty on any electrical part.
The exclusive remedy provided under this limited warranty shall be either repair or replacement of the failed or defective part. Repair of Street/Strip or Race transmissions is limited to replacement of all friction materials, seals, and gaskets.
In consideration of the purchase price paid, neither Hughes Performance nor any independent distributor is responsible for any time loss, loss of vehicle use, transportation, labor, or for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages you may have or incur in connection with your Hughes Performance purchase. This limited warranty gives you specific rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. For example, some states do not allow limitations of how long an implied warranty lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations and exclusions herein may not apply to you.