1971 Pontiac Firebird Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPontiac Firebird 1971, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Main Tubing Diameter: 3"....$792.22
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitPontiac Firebird 1971, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under the most extreme conditions,...$242.95
- ST Suspensions®Anti-Sway Bar KitPontiac Firebird To Chassis # 8D*X 199999 1971, Anti-Sway Bar Kit by ST Suspensions®. Boost the handling of your vehicle to more sophisticated levels with premium, one-piece front and rear solid steel sway bars from ST Suspensions....Effectively decreases suspension lean and side-to-side body roll around turnsSway bars are crafted from cold-rolled solid steel for consistent thickness, yield strength, and lighter weight$178.49 - $356.98
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPontiac Firebird without Ram Air V with Pontiac Engine 1971, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$315.49 - $627.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EnginePontiac Firebird 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1971, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPontiac Firebird 1971, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPontiac Firebird 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.5L Standard Transmission with Large Register Bore with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1971, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$319.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorPontiac Firebird 1971, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPontiac Firebird 1971, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitPontiac Firebird 1971, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterPontiac Firebird 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.5L with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1971, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitPontiac Firebird 1971, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.45 - $264.82
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowmaster®Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust MufflerPontiac Firebird 1971, Super 10 Series Delta Flow™ 409 SS Oval Black Exhaust Muffler by Flowmaster®. Without Hangers. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 6.5". Muffler Overall Length:...$79.95
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPontiac Firebird 1971, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$105.12
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersPontiac Firebird 7.5L 1971, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a...$129.99 - $519.96
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterPontiac Firebird 1971, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$58.99 - $69.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPontiac Firebird 1971, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanPontiac Firebird 1971, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$565.22
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitPontiac Firebird 6.6L 1971, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining has an...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$265.50 - $269.10
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPontiac Firebird 6.6L / 7.5L 1971, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorPontiac Firebird 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.5L USA Manufactured 1971, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for...Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Unisteer®Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion KitPontiac Firebird Trans Am With Left Hand Drive 1971, Hydraulic Power Steering Rack and Pinion Kit by Unisteer®. To ensure proper control and responsiveness of your vehicle, go with this trustworthy product by Unisteer. Developed with...Made to ensure dependable performance of your vehicleProvides efficient handling and excellent road feel$1,775.00
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterPontiac Firebird 5.7L / 7.5L 1971, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokePontiac Firebird 1971, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid quality control processes...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Exhaust HeadersPontiac Firebird Base 5.7L / 6.6L / 7.5L 1971, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long Tube. The...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$535.66 - $569.17
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1971 Pontiac Firebird with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1971 Pontiac Firebird that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $160.95 - $271.95