Plymouth Roadrunner with 14" Wheels 1971, Aluminum Dual Bowl Master Cylinder by SSBC®. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the industry standard for high quality brake systems and components, offering a complete line of disc brake conversions and performance brake upgrades for classic muscle cars, late model performance vehicles, street rods and customs, trucks/SUVs and sport compacts.
- Fits models with any non-O.E. disc brake system where the master cylinder has a 4-bolt flange
- Designed for disc/drum or disc/disc vehicles only. Does not work on drum/drum vehicles.
|Bore Diameter: 1-1/32"|
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- High quality at a budget-friendly price
- MADE IN THE USA
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.