Plymouth Cricket 1971-1973, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology using the conventional spraybarless design. The Phase 3 series plates are the Next Generation in nitrous performance and reliability. This new innovation in nitrous plate technology provides superior distribution and outstanding atomization. With no spray bars to sag, split, block airflow, or damage this is truly the Next Generation in nitrous plate technology.
- This product is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME.
- Fits Models with 4 BBL Carburetors.
|Jetting Type: For 50-100-150-200-250-300 HP|
|Fuel Type: Gasoline|
- High quality at an affordable price
- Expertly made from premium materials
- Built to match your exact requirements
Nitrous Express® started in 1996 because they knew they could offer nitrous systems that out performed anything on the market right out of the box. Nitrous Express had an advantage: they got to start with a blank sheet of paper. NX were able to manufacture our components with all the hot rod modifications built in. This allowed our customers to achieve better results right out of the box than other racers who were paying big money to modify our competitors’ parts. It was like a breath of fresh air!
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov