1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass Performance Parts
- MagnaFlow®Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split ExitOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Street Series™ Stainless Steel Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Exit by MagnaFlow®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: Stainless Steel. Exhaust System Sound: Moderate....$642.94 - $792.22
- Power Stop®1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake KitOldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Front Rotor Brakes 1971, 1-Click Street Warrior Z26 Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Kit without Calipers by Power Stop®. Specially designed for high performance street drivers who demand shorter stops under...$239.72
- EZ Air Ride®Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension KitOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Classic™ Front and Rear Air Suspension Kit by EZ Air Ride®. The EZ Air Ride Classic Kit comes with all of the components you'll need to get that classic stance. EZ Air Ride Classic kit features very own Front...FB Analog Gauge Control Panel7 Gallon Tank$1,199.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 5.7L with Small-Block Oldsmobile Engine 1971, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$339.95 - $657.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 1971, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 1971, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelOldsmobile Cutlass Standard Transmission 1971, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 166. Product Weight: 32 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$295.95 - $316.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 5.7L / 7.5L 1971, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$336.15 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice....Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitOldsmobile Cutlass Power Steering 1971, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®10MT OEM Style StarterOldsmobile Cutlass 5.7L / 7.5L with 168 Tooth Flywheel 1971, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 10MT. Mounting Bolts Quantity: 2 Long Straight Bolts. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$140.46 - $179.79
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme with 30 Spline 1971, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$108.44 - $499.74
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hedman Hedders®Standard Duty Mild Steel Black MAXX Satin Black Ceramic-Metallic Long Tube Exhaust HeadersOldsmobile Cutlass Base 1971, Standard Duty Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hedman Hedders®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Color: Black. Header Coating: Ceramic Coating. Header Style: Long...Made of High Quality MaterialsExtremely durable, protective SATIN BLACK ceramic-metallic coating$546.43 - $560.79
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or...$105.12
- Hotchkis®1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock AbsorbersOldsmobile Cutlass S 7.5L 1971, 1.5 Street Performance Series Monotube Shock Absorbers by Hotchkis®. This is a mono-tube shock absorbers produced under license by Fox. Civilized during street driving, yet progressively tuned with a...$129.99 - $519.96
- AIRAID®Performance Passenger Side Mount Round Red Air Filter HousingOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Performance Passenger Side Mount Round Red Air Filter Housing by AIRAID®. This air intake housing is made to be used with components from an AIRAID UBI Kit (100-300). It includes a premium AIRAID SynthaFlow air...Includes everything necessary to build a custom airboxMade to be used in conjunction with AIRAID UBI (U-Build-It) components$137.60
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 1971, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 226°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$556.04
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanOldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 1971, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get...$565.22
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate with patented...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95 - $314.06
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 1971, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- MSD®Ready To Run DistributorOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 5.7L / 7.5L USA Manufactured 1971, Ready To Run Distributor by MSD®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by MSD features premium quality and will perform better than advertised....Simple and clean installation with only three wires to connectPowerful built-in module produces a 7.5 amp single spark through high rpm$440.95
- Hotchkis®Front Inner Tie Rod EndOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, Front Inner Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$52.99
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterOldsmobile Cutlass / Cutlass Supreme 5.7L / 7.5L 1971, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$194.76 - $257.36
- Auburn Gear®ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip DifferentialOldsmobile Cutlass with 28 Spline with 2.73 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.5" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1971, ECTED Max™ Rear Limited Slip Differential by Auburn Gear®. With Selectable Full Locker. The ECTED Max is a selectable traction...Expertly crafted from superior materialsProvides exceptional reliability$784.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowmaster®American Thunder™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitOldsmobile Cutlass 1971, American Thunder™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Flowmaster®. With H-Pipe. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. American Thunder exhaust systems is...$550.95 - $839.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1971 Oldsmobile Cutlass that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $225.95 - $231.25