1971 Ford Custom Performance Parts
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Custom / Custom 500 5.0L 1971, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$633.93 - $740.57
- StopTech®Sport Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorFord Custom / Custom 500 Front Disc Brakes 1971, Sport Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as...$106.16 - $130.01
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Custom / Custom 500 5.0L 1971, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer,...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Custom / Custom 500 Standard Transmission 1971, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95 - $396.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord Custom 500 N Engine VIN Character 1971, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Custom 1971, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade KitFord Custom 500 5.0L 1971, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit by Borgeson®. Borgeson manufactures complete Saginaw pump upgrade kits for Ford vehicles. Saginaw pumps run much quieter and are capable of generating more pressure &...Power Steering Pump Style: SaginawPulley Included: Yes$265.50
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokeFord Custom 1971, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine and provide...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$73.82
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Patriot Exhaust®Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Custom 1971, Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Mid-Length Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you....Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$369.53 - $483.26
- SSBC®Competition Street Rear Brake Conversion KitFord Custom / Custom 500 with Ford 8" or 9" Small Bearing 28 Splined Axles Canada Built Model / USA Built Model with 14" Wheel Diameter 1971, Competition Street Rear Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. For Ford 8"/9" Small Bearing Rear Ends....$859.15 - $984.48
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Custom 1971, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Custom / Custom 500 Windsor Engine F / H Engine VIN Character With Ford Small Block Engine 1971, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateFord Custom / Custom 500 Standard Transmission 1971, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2400 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 11" Long, Diaphragm with...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$210.14
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorFord Custom / Custom 500 7.0L 1971, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.30
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Custom / Custom 500 1971, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters,...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters+1$140.05 - $186.03
- PST®Slip YokeFord Custom / Custom 500 3-Speed C4 Transmission 1971, Slip Yoke by PST®. With U-Joint. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$94.29
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Patriot Exhaust®Lakester Exhaust HeadersFord Custom 1971, Lakester Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Classic design allows for hookup to an under chassis exhaust system while the Traditional design gives you...Expertly crafted from premium materialsQuality design and workmanship$557.45 - $873.97
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1971 Ford Custom with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1971 Ford Custom that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $633.93 - $740.57
- $106.16 - $130.01
- $231.29 - $693.95