1970 Toyota Corolla Performance Parts
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo Chambered Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build all of mufflers with...$175.75 - $180.50
- Winmax®W3 Circuit Racing Front Brake PadsToyota Corolla Wagon 1970, W3 Circuit Racing Front Brake Pads by Winmax®. These specially formulated pads still minimalize brake dust and noise emissions while providing the best brake control. The W3 is the ideal choice for those who...$135.00
- Energy Suspension®Front Sway Bar End LinksToyota Corolla 1970, Front Sway Bar End Links by Energy Suspension®. Energy Suspension offers sets of 2 complete front sway bar end links, with polyurethane bushings included. Resilient polyurethane offers greater resistance to...Set of 2 assembled front sway bar end links, complete with polyurethane bushings includedSway bar end links connect to the sway bar and to the vehicle’s suspension arm to dampen noise, vibrations, and harshness$19.25
- Weapon-R®Intake Ram Air KitIntake Ram Air Kit by Weapon-R®. If you’re hungry for more power, performance and torque, this top-of-the-line intake system is sure to blow you away. This high-flow design of this premium intake allows your engine work more...Brings a cold intake charge to the engineComputer designed$57.12
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Moroso®Oil PanToyota Corolla 1.2L 1970, Oil Pan by Moroso®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a...Rugged 38"-thick billet aluminum gasket rail with integral cross-brace serves as a girdle to greatly stengthen the entire engine assembly and reduce flexing under hard drivingFully fabricated$412.11
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapToyota Corolla 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hayden®Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler KitToyota Corolla 1970, Ultra-Cool™ Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. This product is an effective and economical way to keep your transmission at its optimum operating temperature. The high-efficiency turbulators in every tube...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.64 - $29.88
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystToyota Corolla 1.2L 1970, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Pulstar®PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark PlugsToyota Corolla 1970, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Nickel Spark Plugs by Pulstar®. With Resistor. Inconel-electrode Pulse Plug. Designed specifically for most popular vehicles, PlasmaCore™ Inconel Electrode Pulse Plug...Increased horsepowerBetter torque$14.95 - $59.80
- Prothane®Tie Rod Dust BootsToyota Corolla 1970, Tie Rod Dust Boots by Prothane®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$6.00 - $6.08
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Braille Battery®Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Advanced Lightweight 12V AGM Battery by Braille Battery®. Battery Type: AGM. Voltage: 12V. Batteries have always presented the same problems of weight, safety, and cost. In racing, aerospace, and advanced technology...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$149.99 - $229.99
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Stainless Works®304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust MufflerUniversal 304 SS Oval Turbo S-Tube Exhaust Muffler by Stainless Works®. Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Overall Length: 18". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Muffler Structure: Turbo. Stainless Works is the only manufacturer to build...$175.75 - $180.50
- Winmax®W5 Racing/Rally Front Brake PadsToyota Corolla Wagon 1970, W5 Racing/Rally Front Brake Pads by Winmax®. Made with high steel ingredients but perfectly balanced for large circuit racing, the W5 is the choice for seasoned track enthusiasts. Recommended for dedicated...$184.50
- Prothane®Sway Bar End Link KitToyota Corolla 1970, Sway Bar End Link Kit by Prothane®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$17.00 - $17.34
- Skunk2®Air Intake KitAir Intake Kit by Skunk2®. Skunk2 drew upon its experience and longstanding technical partnership with championship-winning Compass360 Racing when developing its all-new Cold-Air Intakes. The results are the best performing, best...Includes a 3.5-inch internal diameter lower tubeSilicone connector$73.99
- HUBB Filters®Stainless Steel Reusable Oil FilterToyota Corolla 1.2L 1970, Stainless Steel Reusable Oil Filter by HUBB Filters®. The HUBB product looks and works differently than a conventional filter and protects your engine much better. The HUBB filter features two large-sized...Made from surgical stainless steelFilter-in-a-filter design$98.99
- Hayden®Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan KitToyota Corolla 1970, Rapid-Cool™ Universal Fit Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull...$57.52 - $57.88
- Hayden®High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler KitToyota Corolla 1970, High Performance Transmission Oil Cooler Kit by Hayden®. Featuring a lightweight aluminum construction, this high performance transmission oil cooler is designed to provide outstanding cooling, as well as complement...SAE 45 degree fittings for maximum reliabilityElectrostatically powder coated to prevent corrosion$39.55 - $49.49
- Fitch® Fuel CatalystOEM In-Line Fuel CatalystToyota Corolla 1970, OEM In-Line Fuel Catalyst by Fitch® Fuel Catalyst. Get improved performance and reduced emissions with the Fitch Fuel Catalyst! Unlike expensive additives that must be continually replenished, you purchase this...Increases fuel economyIncreases horsepower and torque for improved performance$215.55
- Karlyn STI®Spark Plug Wire SetToyota Corolla 1970 Spark Plug Wire Set by Karlyn STI®. Get these top-notch spark plug wires to achieve maximum performance out of your ignition system. They are designed with precision and functionality in mind to withstand high heat...Spiral coreStainless steel magnetic conductive winding$16.08
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerToyota Corolla 1970, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Axle ShaftAxle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in heat-treating...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$182.41 - $290.83
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Braille Battery®Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM BatteryUniversal Carbon Fiber Advanced 12V AGM Battery (B3121C) by Braille Battery®. "Cool" Carbon Fiber Case. Higher engine temps equal lower battery performance. Braille's exclusive Carbon Fiber Case protects the batteries internals from...Patent Pending Carbon Case Design Made for Extreme Temperatures and VibrationMore Reliability and Performance in High Temperatures$374.99
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Vintage Parts®Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip (2.5" Inlet)Universal Aluminum Skull Form Exhaust Tip by Vintage Parts®. Tip Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Tip Outlet Size: 3" H x 8.75" W. Skull exhaust cover is bad to the bone! Great as a truck or hot rod accessory, even better on your Harley! Made from...Made of Cast AluminumDimensions: 8.75" x 3"$123.49
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Toyota Corolla with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Toyota Corolla that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $12.03 - $16.32
- $39.45 - $51.98