1970 Plymouth Fury Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerPlymouth Fury 1970, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsPlymouth Fury 1970, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$136.21
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersPlymouth Fury With Towing Hauling Package 1970, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$65.21
- Edelbrock®Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 7.2L 1970, Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. You’ll get more air and fuel into your engine for increased horsepower, and eye-catching looks...Fabled high-performance appearanceImproved air and fuel flow$396.45 - $646.81
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 1970, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelPlymouth Fury 7.2L with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 143. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$343.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorPlymouth Fury 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilPlymouth Fury 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 3.7L 1970, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$28.43
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorPlymouth Fury 1970, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerPlymouth Fury with 35 Spline with Dana 60 Series Axle 1970, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100%...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$1,025.92 - $1,188.94
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Pypes®409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitPlymouth Fury 1970, 409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Get a lot of bang for your performance...Mail-in Rebate$429.68 - $575.68
- Chrome Brakes®Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyPlymouth Fury 1970, Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Chrome Brakes®. This is a set of OEM-sized replacement rotors with slots and drilled holes that provide the superior level of cooling needed...+2$272.75
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberPlymouth Fury 1970, Monro-Matic Plus™ Rear Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative...$12.37
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 1970, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$272.85 - $521.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftPlymouth Fury 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30 - $206.69
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 1970, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlatePlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III Standard Transmission 1970, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$272.95 - $333.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorPlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 6.3L / 7.2L 1970, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetPlymouth Fury 1970 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use. The wire is...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Proforged®Front Tie Rod End Adjusting SleevePlymouth Fury / Fury I / Fury II / Fury III 1970, Front Tie Rod End Adjusting Sleeve by Proforged®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Proforged Tie Rod Sleeves are built from high quality materials to firmly connect the inner and outer tie rod...Thoughtfully designed to meet your chassis needsMade to provide rigidity, reliability, and soundness$59.95
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorPlymouth Fury 1970, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$234.21 - $239.02
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftPlymouth Fury with Chrysler 8.75" Series Axle with 41 Case Housing / with 42 Case Housing / with 89 Case Housing 1970, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.26
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersPlymouth Fury I / Fury II / Fury III L / N / T Engine VIN Character Automatic Transmission without Air Injection Pump 1970, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$602.95 - $878.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Plymouth Fury with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Plymouth Fury that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $155.52 - $386.09
- $1,623.47 - $1,623.97
- $184.00 - $289.07