Plymouth Fury 1970, Competition Race Front Brake Conversion Kit by SSBC®. Bolts To Stock Drum Brake Spindles. Includes: All hardware, high performance pads, Turbo slotted rotors. At SSBC, braking is all we do. It’s who we are. Our experts are dedicated to bringing you the best braking technology, for as much as 25% shorter stopping distances. We have and will continue to take steps to improve our capabilities.
- Bringing higher levels of standardization and quality control to our organization
- Installing three automated parts carousels and a modern shipping system, allowing us to quickly fill and ship orders
- Utilizing state-of-the-art CAD software for rapid product development
- Using Finite Element Analysis (FEA) software to provide powerful design validation and stress analysis prior to manufacturing
- Purchasing a 3D printer that allows us to produce sample parts to check fitments
- The installation of a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), allowing us to measure product tolerances, further ensuring proper fitments and safety
- Installation of a cutting edge CNC Bridge & Rail
- System that utilizes Plasma/Oxy-Fuel sources to mass produce various brake components to precise standards
Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC®) is an industry leader in high quality brake systems and components and the pioneer of the stainless steel sleeved calipers. For over 40 years SSBC® has produced a variety of premium performance brake upgrades and disc brake conversions for classic muscle cars, sport compacts, late model performance vehicles, trucks, SUVs, etc. Starting out as a small family-owned company located in Clarence, NY, SSBC has grown to become an industry standard for high quality brake parts all over the world.