1970 Mercury Cyclone Performance Parts
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Cyclone 1970, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+2$202.95 - $613.95
- Baer®Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub AssemblyMercury Cyclone GT / Spoiler 1970, Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors and Hub Assembly by Baer®. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of...$243.90
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberMercury Cyclone 1970, Monro-Matic Plus™ Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all...$17.48 - $17.67
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldMercury Cyclone GT 5.0L 1970, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitMercury Cyclone GT 5.0L 1970, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapMercury Cyclone 5.0L / 5.8L / 7.0L 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelMercury Cyclone Standard Transmission with Detroit External Balanced Flywheel 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$326.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorMercury Cyclone 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilMercury Cyclone C / F / H / M Engine VIN Character 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade KitMercury Cyclone GT 5.0L Power Steering 1970, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit by Borgeson®. Borgeson manufactures complete Saginaw pump upgrade kits for Ford vehicles. Saginaw pumps run much quieter and are capable of generating...Power Steering Pump Style: SaginawPulley Included: Yes$265.50
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorMercury Cyclone 1970, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Case: Small Case.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+4$147.74 - $221.56
- Driveshaft Shop®Driveshaft DriveshaftDriveshaft by Driveshaft Shop®. If you have been waiting for the best shaft available for your vehicle, the wait is over. This top-of-the-line driveshaft offered by Driveshaft Shop is exactly what you need to put a lot of horsepower...Crafted from the highest quality materialsDynamically balanced at over 9000 RPMs$367.49 - $1,574.99
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Cyclone Manual Steering 1970, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3.5". Collector Length: 10". Header Style: Long Tube. All necessary hardware included for a complete...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$613.95 - $983.95
- StopTech®Sport Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake RotorMercury Cyclone Front Disc Brakes 1970, Sport Slotted Vented 1-Piece Front Brake Rotor by StopTech®. StopTech Sport Rotors - the new name for one-piece performance upgrade rotors from StopTech. Formerly known as Power Slot or SportStop...$87.71 - $112.58
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock AbsorbersMercury Cyclone With Towing Hauling Package 1970, Max-Air™ Load Adjusting Rear Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to...$64.80 - $65.21
- AIRAID®SynthaMax® Round Red Air FilterMercury Cyclone 5.8L 1970, SynthaMax® Round Red Air Filter by AIRAID®. Advanced air filtration technology, superior construction and the world's best warranty make an AIRAID air filter the best you can buy. It allows increased airflow...Improves airflow and engine performanceProvides superior air filtration and engine protection$84.09
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftMercury Cyclone 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°. Designed utilizing the latest technology,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$206.69
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanMercury Cyclone Base / GT 5.8L 1970, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly...$458.08
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateMercury Cyclone 5.8L / 6.4L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 11". 5 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$263.95
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorMercury Cyclone 5.8L / 7.0L 1970, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorMercury Cyclone 7.0L 1970, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide improved durability and...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerMercury Cyclone 1970, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of the system’s pump,...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorMercury Cyclone 1970, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes+2$102.67 - $197.88
- aFe®Pro Series™ Rear Differential CoverPro Series™ Rear Differential Cover by aFe®. With Gear Oil. Upgrade your transmission with this finned aluminum pan and increase fluid capacity, improve fluid cooling and ease future maintenance jobs. It includes a magnetic drain...Leak Free SealCooling Fins$370.49 - $381.89
- AEM®Dynamics ModuleDynamics Module by AEM®. The AEM Vehicle Dynamics Module (VDM) is an AEMnet CANbus enabled device with an on-board 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyrometer and 5Hz GPS + GLONASS that provides pinpoint position accuracy. The VDM’s GPS +...$375.00
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Flowtech®Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersMercury Cyclone GT 5.0L 1970, Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Include all mounting hardware. What happens when you're doing a...Mandrel-formed Power Plenum collectors for low backpressureLong transition collectors with merge spears for maximum flow and increased exhaust velocity$171.95 - $343.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Mercury Cyclone with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Mercury Cyclone that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $674.99 - $1,699.99
- $17.48 - $17.67
- $181.95 - $238.95