1970 Ford Fairlane Performance Parts
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 5.0L 1970, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$620.49 - $726.61
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsFord Fairlane 4.1L / 5.8L / 7.0L 1970, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad...$150.36
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Fairlane 1970, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Fairlane with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting 1970, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Fairlane 500 5.0L 1970, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and...Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapFord Fairlane 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 13 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns$33.21 - $36.54
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Fairlane Standard Transmission 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95 - $396.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord Fairlane 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Fairlane C / F / H / L / M Engine VIN Character 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Conversion Power Steering Gear BoxFord Fairlane Power Steering 1970, Conversion Power Steering Gear Box by Borgeson®. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern integral power steering gearbox. The Borgeson integral power steering gearbox provides true...Steering Box Style: Front steerSteering Box Type: Power assist$494.10
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Fairlane 1970, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Zip LockerFord Fairlane with 28 Spline / with 31 Spline with Ford 9" Series Axle 1970, Rear Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$899.22 - $959.40
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 1970, Competition™ Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header Style: Long Tube. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards+2$202.95 - $613.95
- EBC®Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake KitFord Fairlane 4.1L / 5.8L / 7.0L 1970, Stage 5 Super Street Dimpled and Slotted Front Brake Kit by EBC®. The EBC Stage 5 SuperStreet Brake Kit is designed for those looking for heavy-duty high gripping pads and rotors. Thanks to the...$541.21
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Fairlane 1970, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better Ride. Wheel Hop...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Fairlane 500 5.0L 1970, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Fairlane 5.0L / 5.8L Windsor Engine With Ford Small Block Engine 1970, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanFord Fairlane 500 5.8L 1970, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all...$565.22
- SPEC®Stage 1 Clutch KitFord Fairlane Standard Transmission 1970, Stage 1 Clutch Kit by SPEC®. Does not Include: Flywheel. Features an integrally molded carbon and high performance organic lining that offers smooth engagement and excellent life. This lining...High clamp pressure plateSteel-backed and multi-compound woven organic material$242.10 - $367.20
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorFord Fairlane S Engine VIN Character 1970, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. 2 Circuit Metering. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%! Plus...Vibratory polished for good looksPerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$366.95
- Autolite®Double Platinum Spark Plug with ResistorFord Fairlane C / J / N Engine VIN Character 1970, Double Platinum Spark Plug by Autolite®. with Resistor. Thanks to their platinum-to-platinum firing, these spark plugs virtually eliminate gap erosion, reduce misfires, and provide...Ensure improved durabilityProvide accurate firing for DIS engines$5.74
- Borgeson®Manual Drag Link AdapterFord Fairlane 500 1970, Manual Drag Link Adapter by Borgeson®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. If you want to improve your vehicle's steering, go with this quality product by Borgeson. To provide you with the most durable and reliable component,...Made to enhance your vehicle's performanceManufactured from high-quality materials$143.10
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Fairlane 1970, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters+1$140.05 - $186.03
- Motive Gear®Pinion YokeFord Fairlane with Ford 9" Series Axle 1970, Pinion Yoke by Motive Gear®. All Motive Gear products are engineered for their specific application and manufactured in state of the art facilities. All of company products undergo rigid...Motive Gear uses the highest quality standards of manufacturingFrom machining and finishing to heat treatment company demand the best$131.18 - $281.19
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Fairlane 500 1970, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Collector Length: 10". Header Style: Long Tube. With Hooker Super Competition the objective has always been to make the maximum horsepower and...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow+1$533.95 - $983.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Ford Fairlane with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Ford Fairlane that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $490.46 - $566.29
- $845.83 - $952.22
- $384.95 - $668.95