1970 Dodge Polara Performance Parts
- Borla®Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust MufflerDodge Polara 1970, Stainless Steel Oval Crate Exhaust Muffler by Borla®. Muffler Inlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Muffler Body Length: 14". Muffler Sound: Aggressive / Loud. Give your ride the sound it deserves!...$241.99
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsDodge Polara 1970, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$132.24
- QA1®Front and Rear Handling KitDodge Polara 1970, Front and Rear Handling Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$661.88 - $5,255.63
- Edelbrock®Dual-Quad Intake ManifoldDodge Polara 7.2L 1970, Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. Dual-Quad Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. You’ll get more air and fuel into your engine for increased horsepower, and eye-catching looks that can’t be beat with an...Fabled high-performance appearanceImproved air and fuel flow$396.45 - $646.81
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder HeadsDodge Polara 1970, E-Street™ 440 Satin Complete Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more air through your...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$1,122.50 - $1,166.60
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapDodge Polara 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelDodge Polara 7.2L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 143. Product Weight: 30 lbs. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$343.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorDodge Polara N / T / U Engine VIN Character 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilDodge Polara C / E / G / L / N / T Engine VIN Character 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Racing Power Company®Manual Steering Gear BoxDodge Polara 1970, Manual Steering Gear Box by Racing Power Company®. If you are looking to upgrade the steering system of your vehicle to make the most out of your vehicle’s performance, go with this high-grade steering part that is...Designed to get maximum out of your steering systemImprove the performance of your vehicle$201.65 - $266.45
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorDodge Polara 1970, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$184.00 - $289.07
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle ShaftDodge Polara with Chrysler 8.75" Series Axle with 41 Case Housing / with 42 Case Housing / with 89 Case Housing 1970, Rear Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.26
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Pypes®409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitDodge Polara 1970, 409 SS X-Pipe Crossmember-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Pypes®. Exhaust System Type: Crossmember-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 409 SS. Main Tubing Diameter: 2.5". Get a lot of bang for your performance...$367.97 - $498.97
- EBC®Yellowstuff Front Brake PadsDodge Polara 1970, Yellowstuff Front Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance for street use. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$113.88
- QA1®Drag Racing Front and Rear Suspension KitDodge Polara 1970, Drag Racing Front and Rear Suspension Kit by QA1®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$1,790.93 - $5,038.36
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldDodge Polara 1970, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$272.85 - $521.95
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftDodge Polara 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$167.30 - $206.69
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpDodge Polara 1970, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere Enterprises. Designed to...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$585.02 - $726.85
- McLeod®Clutch Pressure PlateDodge Polara Standard Transmission 1970, Clutch Pressure Plate by McLeod®. Pressure Plate Style: Diaphragm. Clamp Load: 2900 lbs. Pressure Plate Material: Ductile Iron. Pressure Plate Bolt Pattern: 10", 10.5", 10.95" Borg and Beck,...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$208.60
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorDodge Polara 6.3L / 7.2L 1970, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body, Screw in air bleeds,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetDodge Polara 6.3L / 7.2L 1970 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire developed for performance use....8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$128.95
- Proforged®Front Bent Tie Rod EndDodge Polara 1970, Front Bent Tie Rod End by Proforged®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Proforged applied the same technological advancements in ball joint construction to their line of Tie Rod Ends and Rack Ends, delivering a premium product to...SAE1045 forged steeling housingsBall studs forged from ultra-strong SAE4140 chromoly steel$17.96
- Tuff Stuff Performance®One Wire AlternatorDodge Polara 1970, One Wire Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. 1 Wire.Heavy Duty Copper Wound CoilsSpike Resistant Diodes$234.21 - $250.88
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitDodge Polara with Chrysler 8.75" Series Axle with 41 Case Housing / with 42 Case Housing / with 89 Case Housing 1970, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$174.20
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersDodge Polara Base 5.2L Automatic Transmission without Air Injection Pump 1970, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 10"....Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$602.95 - $878.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Dodge Polara with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Dodge Polara that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $326.15 - $328.25
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $33.21 - $38.43