1970 Chevy Malibu Performance Parts
- Hooker®BlackHeart™ 304 SS LS Swap Race Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitChevy Malibu 1970, BlackHeart™ 304 SS LS Swap Race Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Exhaust System Type: Header-Back. Exhaust Tubing Material: 304 SS. Exhaust System Sound: Aggressive / Loud. At the heart of...$731.95 - $762.95
- Master Power Brakes®Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion KitChevy Malibu 1970, Rallye Series Drilled and Slotted Front Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. 5 x 4-3/4" bolt pattern. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master...$995.00 - $1,279.00
- Belltech®Front and Rear Handling KitChevy Malibu 6.6L With Small Block Engine 1970, Front and Rear Handling Kit by Belltech®. Quantity: Sold as a Kit. Each suspension system that Belltech offers is specifically designed to work and fit properly on your model truck. These...Handling Kit gives your vehicle an aggressive look while retaining factory ride qualityMade from premium materials to endure years of abuse$871.99
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Malibu 6.6L with 4-barrel spread bore Carburetor Mounting / with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting with Stock configuration Cylinder Head with Chevy Small Block Gen I Engine 1970, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$198.42 - $513.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineChevy Malibu 6.6L With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1970, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. These entry level crate engines are ideal for any street rod, muscle car or truck owner looking for 300+ hp performance...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpChevy Malibu 1970, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $600.01
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelChevy Malibu 5.7L Standard Transmission with Internal Balanced Flywheel 1970, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Flywheel Tooth Number: 153. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$389.95
- Carter®Billet Aluminum Racing Mechanical Fuel PumpChevy Malibu 5.7L 1970, Billet Aluminum Racing Mechanical Fuel Pump by Carter®. This mechanical fuel pump provides OE fit and reliability, is built in a TS16949 quality certified plant, and factory tested to assure it measures up to the...Premium OE fit, form, and functionStamped steel chamber with a larger diameter diaphragm$286.22
- PerTronix®Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug WiresChevy Malibu 1970 Flame-Thrower™ "Stock-Look" Spark Plug Wires by PerTronix®. Now you can get a "stock-look" spark plug wire, that performs! They have designed 7mm wires with the same core they use in 8mm wire. The only difference is...Two current paths for reliability and redundancyPrimary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy$59.48
- Hotchkis®Front Inner Premium Tie Rod EndChevy Malibu 1970, Front Inner Premium Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$49.99
- BTP®StarterChevy Malibu with Big Block / with Small Block 1970, Starter by BTP®. Type: Wound Field Direct Drive. Rated Power: 1.10 kW. Rotation: Clockwise. With 9-Tooth Pinion Gear. Voltage: 12V. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$142.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Axle Shaft KitChevy Malibu 1970, Rear Axle Shaft Kit by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$191.32 - $270.85
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersChevy Malibu 6.6L with LS Swap Engine 1970, Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.875". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Long Tube. Hooker Adjustable race headers allow you to change...Most Durable AvailableProvides Finest Fit$563.95 - $716.95
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitChevy Malibu 1970, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$549.00 - $839.00
- QA1®0"-2" Pro Series Front Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber SystemChevy Malibu 1970, Pro Series Front Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber System with 0"-2" Front Body Drop by QA1®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. QA1’s Pro Coil Systems are a 100% bolt-in coil-over shock conversions without the hassles. Choose...$411.45 - $1,488.45
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldChevy Malibu with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1970, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ Cylinder HeadChevy Malibu With Chevy Small Block Generation I Engine 1970, E-Street™ Cylinder Head by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and exhaust ports move more...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$950.50 - $969.50
- Edelbrock®Victor-Pro™ Water PumpChevy Malibu Chevy Small Block Gen I with Long Water Pump Style 1970, Victor-Pro™ Water Pump by Edelbrock®. Material: Aluminum. These Victor Pro® series water pumps are designed for high output racing engines, especially dirt late...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$269.65 - $337.85
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateChevy Malibu 5.7L Standard Transmission 1970, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.4". Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. 2 Clutch Bolt Pattern. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$308.95
- Russell®110 GPH Performer RPM Series Fuel PumpChevy Malibu 6.6L Chevy small block Gen I 1970, 110 GPH Performer RPM Series Fuel Pump by Russell®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with...Perfect for automotive or powersports applicationsDesigned to help get the most out of your vehicle$148.14
- Granatelli Motor Sports®MPG+™ Spark Plug WiresChevy Malibu 1970 MPG+™ Spark Plug Wires by Granatelli Motor Sports®. Granatelli O ohm wires are patent protected by United States Patent number 7,185,622. This patent covers our unique method of producing ignition wires of extremely...Increases mileage 15%Direct OEM replacement, exceeds OEM specifications, OBD-II computer safe$129.20
- Hotchkis®Front Outer Tie Rod EndChevy Malibu 1970, Front Outer Tie Rod End by Hotchkis®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This is 1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM-spec tie rods. Easy, bolt-on upgrade brings steering...1 single replacement tie rod end that provides upgraded strength and durability over OEM specBrings steering response up to track specifications of component stiffness$49.99
- BTP®AlternatorChevy Malibu with Small Block 1970, Alternator by BTP®. 1 or 3 Wire. Finish: Chrome. This premium part by BTP helps the starting and charging system of your vehicle to provide the energy needed for the engine to start as well as...Engineered to help your starting and charging system operate at its maximumMade from superior materials$142.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Rear Dura Grip PositractionChevy Malibu 1970, Rear Dura Grip Positraction by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Dura Grip an example of the popular clutch plate limited slips that appeared as OE equipment. Steel clutch plates, half of which are covered with a friction...Provides aggressive yet smooth traction to give you the confidence and performance you needFully rebuildable 4 spring design with composite clutches$532.62 - $567.53
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Black Painted Long Tube Exhaust HeadersChevy Malibu 1970, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 10". Color: Black. Header Coating: Painted. Header Style: Long...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow$507.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Chevy Malibu with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Chevy Malibu that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $451.00 - $600.01
- $1,926.95 - $2,028.95
- $2,383.97 - $2,459.49