1970 Buick Riviera Performance Parts
- Sanderson Headers®Hugger Exhaust HeadersBuick Riviera with Buick 364-425 V8 Nailhead Engine 1970, Hugger Exhaust Headers by Sanderson Headers®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". This top-notch product by Sanderson Headers is made to give that...Engineered to enhance your vehicle's performanceMade to stringent quality standards$385.00 - $575.00
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake PadsBuick Riviera 1970, Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Front Brake Pads by EBC®. Redstuff ceramic brake pads have always been known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc...$102.06
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock AbsorberBuick Riviera Hardtop 1970, Monro-Matic Plus™ Front Driver or Passenger Side Shock Absorber by Monroe®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and...$11.79
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldBuick Riviera with Buick Engine 1970, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$416.75 - $684.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet CamshaftBuick Riviera 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$216.54
- Mr. Gasket®Thermocap™ Radiator CapBuick Riviera 1970, Thermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Pressure: 16 lbs. Material: Aluminum. Knowing your coolant temperature can help to prevent burn injuries. Thermo Cap, with its built-in calibrated thermometer, indicates the...Indicates Coolant TemperatureHelps to Prevent Injuries from coolant or steam burns+1$33.21 - $38.43
- TCI®Circle Track FastLap Torque ConverterBuick Riviera 1970, Circle Track FastLap Torque Converter by TCI®. Looks aren’t everything…but with regards to torque converters, they can hide the secret to winning races. For sanctioning bodies that mandate the use of a “stock...Satisfy requirements of “stock appearing” converterDesigned with positive lock-up stall speed to eliminate approximately 10% of power robbing slippage$278.34 - $453.58
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorBuick Riviera 1970, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$321.55 - $448.05
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilBuick Riviera 1970, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- PSC Motorsports®High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump KitBuick Riviera 1970, High Performance P-Series Power Steering Pump Kit by PSC Motorsports®. This is a complete pump and reservoir kit which features the SP1405 high performance pump, SR146K reservoir and suction/return hose kit. This kit...Reliable solution for your steering needsDesigned with functionality in mind$473.25
- Tuff Stuff Performance®AlternatorBuick Riviera 1970, Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With V-Groove. OEM or 1 Wire.Single Groove PulleyMade In The USA+1$98.64 - $159.35
- Richmond®Excel™ Slip YokeBuick Riviera 1970, Excel™ Slip Yoke by Richmond®. Pick out rock-proof Yokes and components designed to provide unbridled strength and durability to handle the high levels of power and torque coming from your modified engine and...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$128.13
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header GasketBuick Riviera Base 1970, Super Competition™ Fiber Exhaust Header Gasket by Hooker®. Material: Fiber. Hooker's precision-matched Super Competition header gaskets provide a sure fit and unmatched exhaust sealing. This OEM quality gasket...Precision fit for improved sealingSteel core provides superior adhesion$13.79
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Front Brake PadsBuick Riviera 1970, Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Front Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two...$227.83
- RideTech®HQ Series Front ShockWavesBuick Riviera Full Size With Stock Lower Arms 1970, HQ Series Front ShockWaves by RideTech®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. The Handling Quality ("HQ") series features adjustable shock valving. It is housed in a lightweight aluminum impact...$925.00
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterBuick Riviera 1970, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$62.99
- COMP Cams®Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft KitBuick Riviera 1970, Thumpr™ Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Kit by COMP Cams®. Basic Operating RPM Range: 2000-5800. Intake Duration at 050 inch Lift: 227°. Exhaust Duration at 050 inch Lift: 241°. Lobe Separation (degrees): 107°....High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$469.22
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric FanBuick Riviera Base 1970, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 12 1/8". Size: 26 1/4" x 15 1/2" x 2 5/8". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device...$436.27
- TCI®StreetFighter™ Valve BodyBuick Riviera 1970, StreetFighter™ Valve Body by TCI®. The valve body of a transmission is often called the control valve and has been modified and updated through the years. TCI® selects and uses only the valve bodies that will...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$350.61
- Nitrous Express®Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet SystemsBuick Riviera 1970, Carbureted Nitrous Plate Wet Systems by Nitrous Express®. The conventional system is the perfect entry level nitrous system for the budget minded sportsman racer. These systems feature the most advanced technology...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$567.72 - $1,325.04
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsBuick Riviera 1970, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and proprietary platinum...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$6.86
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Saginaw Power Steering PumpBuick Riviera 1970, Saginaw Power Steering Pump by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff Performance® GM Saginaw style pump features all new components including reservoir and pump assembly. Pumps are rated at 1200 PSI rating, 850 PSI...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$193.48 - $243.42
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Silver Bullet™ AlternatorBuick Riviera 1970, Silver Bullet™ Alternator by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Pulley Type: With V-Groove. OEM or 1 Wire. Size: 4.85". Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Tuff Stuff Performance features premium...Single Groove PulleyMade In The USA$158.79 - $237.13
- Eaton®Posi™ Rear DifferentialBuick Riviera with 3.36 and Up Gear Ratio with GM 8.2" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1970, Posi™ Rear Differential by Eaton®. The Eaton Posi limited-slip differential prevents wheel slip before it can get started. To do that, carbon disc...Superior rebuildable designRace-bred carbon friction discs$569.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Mr. Gasket®Exhaust Gasket SetBuick Riviera 1970, Exhaust Gasket Set by Mr. Gasket®. Whatever exhaust system you install on your engine, whether it's a set of chromed headers or simply a set of cleaned up flat black rams horn manifolds, you'll need gaskets and...Gaskets for every application, from mild to wildAluminum, copper or steel gaskets$25.45
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1970 Buick Riviera with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1970 Buick Riviera that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $33.21 - $38.43
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $837.95 - $1,292.60