Plymouth GTX 1969, Camshaft Bearing Set by Dura-Bond®. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship. Manufactured from industry-leading materials using up-to-date equipment, it ensures everlasting reliability and enduring value. This product is distinguished by total quality assurance, unsurpassed by anybody else.
- Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse
- High-grade materials for long-lasting durability
- Made using Advanced equipment and manufacturing processes
- Position: 1 PD-17-1 (Housing Bore: 2.1300; Length: 0.750; Max Wall: 0.0645)
- Position: 2 PD-12-2 (Housing Bore: 2.1140; Length: 0.750; Max Wall: 0.0645)
- Position: 3 PD-12-3 (Housing Bore: 2.0990 Length: 0.669; Max Wall: 0.0645)
- Position: 4 PD-12-4 (Housing Bore: 2.0830; Length: 0.750; Max Wall: 0.0645)
- Position: 5 PD-12-5 (Housing Bore: 1.8800; Length: 0.750; Max Wall: 0.0645)
Dura-Bond® Bearing Company is a world leader in camshaft bearings, powder metal valve seats, valve spring shims and engine hardware design and manufacturing. This has been recognized by over 60 years of experience as the standard of the industry and the internationally recognized ISO9001 and MRP - Oliver Wight Class "A" certifications.