1969 GMC Suburban Performance Parts
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban V8 5.0L / 5.7L without Straight Down Exit Stock Manifolds 1969, Dual Competition™ Header-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. Designed to fit Hooker Competition header,...$208.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Brake KitGMC C15/C1500 Suburban with 5 Lug Wheels 1969, Street Performance Drilled and Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The rotors are black coated. The image displays the brake rotors after bedding in. With this kit, you will significantly...$794.99 - $1,994.99
- Tuff Country®6" x 6" Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitGMC Suburban 4WD Gas 1969, Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 6" Front and Rear Lift Height by Tuff Country®. Max Tire Size: 35"x12.5". Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender...$737.19 - $1,205.35
- Dart®Single Plane Intake ManifoldGMC Suburban with Small Block Chevrolet Engine 1969, Single Plane Intake Manifold by Dart®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality,...Designed to unlock more performance out of your vehicleDeliver a reasonable balance of strength and durability$449.60
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Crate EngineGMC Suburban With Chevy Small Block Engine Carburetor Fuel Delivery 1969, Performer Crate Engine by Edelbrock®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Edelbrock features premium quality and will perform better than...The finest quality at a great priceEdelbrock carry everything needed to complete the job$7,190.40 - $7,969.14
- Flex-a-Lite®Direct Fit Dual Electric FanGMC Suburban 1969, Direct Fit Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Variable Speed Controller. Diameter: 13 1/2". Size: 27 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 4". Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible...$565.22
- Centerforce®II Series Clutch Pressure PlateGMC Suburban Standard Transmission 1969, II Series Clutch Pressure Plate by Centerforce®. Rear Main Seal Style: 2-Piece. The Centerforce® II Clutch Series utilizes a full facing disc with premium friction materials and a pressure plate...Patented centrifugal weight design (where applicable)Patented ball bearing pressure plate (where applicable)$201.95 - $319.95
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorGMC Suburban 1969, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifolds$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilGMC Suburban 1969, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil line is the right choice. Our...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer CylinderGMC Suburban 1969, 9000 Front Replacement Steering Stabilizer Cylinder by Skyjacker®. Normal Body. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Full Size OEM Style StarterGMC Suburban V8 1969, Full Size OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Mounting: Staggered Bolt Pattern.Offset MountHeat Treated Shaft$108.13 - $140.13
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Zip LockerGMC Suburban with 30 Spline 1969, Zip Locker by Yukon Gear & Axle®. The Yukon Zip Locker is the latest in on-demand traction. Its air-operated design allows you to switch from an open differential to 100% lockup when you need it, giving...Air operated locker provides on-demand tractionForged case & 8620 internals for added strength$898.55 - $1,188.94
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Hooker®Dual Competition™ Manifold-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear ExitGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban V8 5.0L / 5.7L 1969, Dual Competition™ Manifold-Back Exhaust System with Split Rear Exit by Hooker®. This system uses the original equipment tailpipe exit location. Works with any 2-1/4"...$245.95
- Wilwood®Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Brake KitGMC C15/C1500 Suburban with 5 Lug Wheels 1969, Street Performance GT Slotted Rotor Brake Kit by Wilwood®. The kit is designed to efficiently improve braking. Whether you need it for extreme use on the track or just for daily driving,...$1,494.99 - $1,894.99
- Tuff Country®4" x 5" Front and Rear Suspension Lift KitGMC Suburban Gas 1969, Front and Rear Suspension Lift Kit with 4" Front and 5" Rear Lift Height by Tuff Country®. Max Tire Size: 33"x12.5". Lift kits are designed to add additional height to your truck or SUV to increase fender...$600.69 - $1,174.67
- K&N®E Series Round Red Air FilterGMC Suburban 1969, E Series Round Red Air Filter by K&N®. K&N's replacement air filters are designed to increase horsepower and acceleration while providing excellent filtration. K&N makes over 1,200 different replacement air filters...Designed to boost horsepower and rate of accelerationCan be cleaned and used again$53.99 - $58.99
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- Weiand®174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger KitGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban 6.5L With Big Block Engine 1969, 174 Blower Pro-Street™ Satin Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$2,436.95
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpGMC Suburban 5.7L with Drag Racing Competition Engine Engine 1969, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating$451.00
- ACT®XACT™ Prolite FlywheelGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban /... V8 Standard Transmission without OEM Flywheel 1969, XACT™ Prolite Flywheel by ACT®. Material: Chromoly Steel. This product is a Prolite flywheel, which is ACT's lighter flywheel...Dramatically improved engine response and acceleration, mild to moderate gear rattleHeat-treated forging for strength and toughness, induction-hardened ring gears for maximum life$286.00 - $352.00
- AED Performance®Ultra HO Series CarburetorGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban 6.5L 1969, Ultra HO Series Carburetor by AED Performance®. AED Performance Ultra HO series carburetors have all the great features of HO series carburetors and feature the aluminum Ultra body,...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$719.79
- Accel®Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire SetGMC C15/C1500 Suburban / C25/C2500 Suburban 6.5L 1969 Extreme 9000™ Spark Plug Wire Set by Accel®. Accel Extreme 9000 Ceramic Boot Wires feature ultra high-temperature, double silicone, 8mm, 500 ohms/ft. Ferro-Spiral core wire...8 mm Ferro-Spiral Core WireCeramic Boots$124.95
- Skyjacker®9000 Front Steering StabilizerGMC K15/K1500 Suburban / K25/K2500 Suburban 1969, 9000 Front Steering Stabilizer by Skyjacker®. Steering Stabilizer is a dampening shock for your steering system. It dampens out the harshness of the highway, the ‘shimmy' from running...Dampening shock for steering systemDampens harshness of highway$55.39 - $155.14
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction Mini Denso StarterGMC Suburban V8 1969, Gear Reduction Mini Denso Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Compression Ratio: 18:1. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$149.55 - $208.67
- Yukon Gear & Axle®Axle ShaftGMC Suburban 1969, Axle Shaft by Yukon Gear & Axle®. Yukon Gear and Axle offers an extensive line of general replacement and high performance axles for passenger car, truck and SUV applications. High quality alloys and the latest in...Enables you to keep your engine in the powerband for more giddy-up and high speedAllows for getting superior traction on just about any brutal terrain$169.16 - $348.54
- Simpson®Jr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing HelmetJr. Speedway Shark Fiber Reinforced Polymer White Racing Helmet by Simpson®. Includes Helmet Shield. Helmet Liner made from Nomex. These Simpson Jr. Speedway Shark helmets support the next generation of racers with the same great...Lightweight, aerodynamic outer shell with SAT features T-38Built-in BLD (Boundary Layer Design)$499.95
- JBA®Cat4ward Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust HeadersGMC Suburban without Smog Pump 1969, Cat4ward Stainless Steel Shorty Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Material: Stainless Steel. Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$706.69 - $803.93
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1969 GMC Suburban with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1969 GMC Suburban that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- December 18, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Intake Manifolds...In this guide, we'll look at role intake manifolds and carburetors play as part of your vehicle's air intake system, and examine how "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- $794.99 - $1,994.99