1969 Ford Galaxie Performance Parts
- JBA®Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Galaxie 5.0L 1969, Cat4ward Block Hugger Stainless Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by JBA®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Header Style: Short Tube. JBA shorty headers are one of the best...Mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubesPatented JBA Firecone® collector$633.93 - $740.57
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion KitFord Galaxie 1969, Legend Series Plain Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is distinguished by an...$599.00 - $1,539.00
- Lakewood®Rear Traction BarsFord Galaxie 1969, Rear Traction Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Axle Tube. Traction Increased. Eliminates Wheel Hop.Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$192.95
- Edelbrock®Performer™ Dual Plane Intake ManifoldFord Galaxie with 4-barrel square bore Carburetor Mounting 1969, Performer™ Dual Plane Intake Manifold by Edelbrock®. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle+1$231.29 - $693.95
- Banks®PowerPack™ Turbocharger SystemUniversal PowerPack™ Turbocharger System by Banks®. The Banks Power Dual Exhaust PowerPack System is the complete towing package your pickup truck, with extended cab short bed configuration, deserves.Stunning Top GainsImproved Mileage$2,198.00 - $2,798.00
- Weiand®177 Blower™ Supercharger KitFord Galaxie 5.0L 1969, 177 Blower™ Supercharger Kit by Weiand®. Weiand Pro-Street superchargers represent a significant leap in technology for obtaining substantial performance gains, while maintaining drive ability and reliability.Low ProfileOffset Ford Nose Style$2,991.95 - $3,396.95
- Meziere Enterprises®300 Series High Flow Electric Water PumpFord Galaxie 1969, 300 Series High Flow Electric Water Pump by Meziere Enterprises®. Flow Rate: 55 GPM. Performance, sophistication and durability are by no means all the benefits you'll get if you purchase this product by Meziere...Suitable for street or drag strip use – 3000+ hour life expectancyHigh flow design provides 55 gallons per minute free flow rating+2$451.00 - $701.56
- ACT®Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch KitFord Galaxie 6.4L 1969, Xtreme Race Twin Disc Clutch Kit by ACT®. Includes: Pressure plate, 2 Clutch discs, Floater, Flywheel, Alignment tool. Disc Outer Diameter: 10.5". Disc Center Style: Solid. Pressure Plate Style: Xtreme. Flywheel...Moderate to heavy pedal effort, quick shifts, aggressive engagement, OE to moderate gear rattleDisc surfaces doubled for better wear, heat capacity and longer life, further extended by ACT's exclusive diaphragm design$1,153.00 - $1,160.00
- Edelbrock®Performer Series CarburetorFord Galaxie 1969, Performer Series Carburetor by Edelbrock®. Designed and calibrated for optimum street performance in small-block and some big-block engines. Match with a variety of manifolds that include Edelbrock Performer,...Designed and calibrated for optimum street performanceMatch with a variety of manifoldsMail-in Rebate$312.25 - $525.65
- MSD®Blaster 2™ Ignition CoilFord Galaxie E / F / H / P Engine VIN Character 1969, Blaster 2™ Ignition Coil by MSD®. If you are looking to upgrade your stock coil, or want to compliment the performance of your MSD Blaster Ignition, MSD 5, 6 or 7, the Blaster Coil...Performance upgrade for canister style coilsHigh voltage and energy output$51.39
- Borgeson®Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade KitFord Galaxie Base 5.0L 1969, Saginaw Power Steering Pump Upgrade Kit by Borgeson®. Borgeson manufactures complete Saginaw pump upgrade kits for Ford vehicles. Saginaw pumps run much quieter and are capable of generating more pressure &...Power Steering Pump Style: SaginawPulley Included: Yes$265.50
- Tuff Stuff Performance®Gear Reduction StarterFord Galaxie 1969, Gear Reduction Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters$141.50 - $271.26
- Motive Gear®Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Galaxie with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1969, Rear A-Line Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$145.03 - $170.02
- Auto Meter®User Configurable LCD Dash DisplayUniversal User Configurable LCD Dash Display by Auto Meter®. Designed specifically for the harshest of environments, the carbon composite housing is IP65 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of...7.0” TFT LCD panel, 1000 nit brightness for unmatched daytime and nighttime visibility with 800x480 resolution. Onboard photo sensor for automatic brightness controlDimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep$2,832.00
- Sparco®Club X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing HelmetClub X-1 Full Face ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Racing Helmet by Sparco®. Certification: ECE 05; Material: ATM (Advance Thermo Material) Designed for indoor kart racing where a fire proof helmet isn't required, this product is...Designed for indoor kart racingProvides ultimate protection$140.00
- Hooker®Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust HeadersFord Galaxie P / S / Y Engine VIN Character Automatic Transmission 1969, Super Competition™ Mild Steel Long Tube Exhaust Headers by Hooker®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Collector Length: 8". Header...Tuned-length primary tubes for maximum exhaust scavenging and velocityMandrel-bent tubing for smooth exhaust flow+1$602.95 - $924.95
- Master Power Brakes®Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion KitFord Galaxie 1969, Legend Series Drilled and Slotted Brake Conversion Kit by Master Power Brakes®. If nothing less than absolute quality will do, it does not get any better than this first-rate Master Power Brakes product. It is...$824.00 - $1,764.00
- Lakewood®Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift BarsFord Galaxie 1969, Traction Action™ Rear Heavy Duty Lift Bars by Lakewood®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Step Down Axle Tube, Traction Increased, End Wheel Hop. Traction Is Greatly Increased. Rubber Snubbers Provide A Better Ride. Wheel Hop...Engineered to exceed OEM quality standardsImproves your vehicle's handling$206.95
- Weiand®Air Ram Series Intake ManifoldFord Galaxie 5.0L 1969, Air Ram Series Intake Manifold by Weiand®. Designed for the 5.0L Ford and LS series families, this intake pick up where the factory left off. Engineered to build horsepower and torque through optimized plenum and...Made with precision and quality in mindBuilt to last$181.95 - $238.95
- Edelbrock®E-Street™ 170 Cylinder HeadsFord Galaxie 5.0L / 5.8L Windsor Engine With Ford Small Block Engine 1969, E-Street™ 170 Cylinder Heads by Edelbrock®.The modern combustion chamber design also improves the combustion process and the larger than stock intake and...Modern combustion chamber designImprove the engine's efficiency$774.60 - $975.50
- Flex-a-Lite®Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric FanFord Galaxie 1969, Lo-Profile Direct Fit Single Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Adjustable Thermostat Controller. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water...$208.34 - $208.35
- Hays®Performance Steel FlywheelFord Galaxie Standard Transmission 1969, Performance Steel Flywheel by Hays®. Hays Steel Flywheels are manufactured from certified billet material that will not break up under the stress of high RPM and severe punishment of racing....Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$316.95 - $396.95
- Holley®Classic Holley CarburetorFord Galaxie P / S Engine VIN Character 1969, Classic Holley Carburetor by Holley®. 2 Circuit Metering. Classic Holley Carburetor is constructed from aluminum which compared to its zinc counterpart equates to a weight savings of 40%!...Vibratory polished aluminum for good looks, weight savings and long lasting shinePerformance upgrade for stock to mildly modified vehicles$344.95 - $366.95
- Autolite®Iridium Spark PlugsFord Galaxie 5.8L Cleveland Engine 1969, Iridium Spark Plugs by Autolite®. With Resistor. These spark plugs are one of the brand's most technologically advanced spark plugs ever. With an iridium-enhanced 0.6 mm finewire design and...Iridium-enhanced center electrodePatented, platinum sidewire technology$5.30
- Hayden®Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering CoolerFord Galaxie 3.9L / 5.0L / 5.8L / 6.4L 1969, Swirl-Cool™ Power Steering Cooler by Hayden®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. This product is designed to remove destructive heat generated within the power steering system and prolong the life of...Compatible with OEM cooler systemsUltrasonically soldered for reliability$26.30
- Tuff Stuff Performance®OEM Style StarterFord Galaxie 1969, OEM Style Starter by Tuff Stuff Performance®. Tuff Stuff starters are hand made from premium quality new components - not remanufactured - and are quality built in USA. Most Gear Reduction style starters, which are...Designed For High Horsepower And High Compression EnginesLighter And Smaller Than OE Starters+1$140.05 - $186.03
- Motive Gear®Rear Ring and Pinion Gear SetFord Galaxie with Ford 9" Series Axle with 10 Bolt 1969, Rear Ring and Pinion Gear Set by Motive Gear®. Motive Gear stock performance ring and pinions are excellent replacements for OE. Experienced installers prefer ring and pinions for...Quiet operationComputer controlled heat treatment$247.05 - $280.60
- Fast®Display Control Module Touchscreen HandheldUniversal Display Control Module Touchscreen Handheld by Fast®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$408.96
- RaceQuip®110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit110 Series Single Layer Racing Suit by RaceQuip®. Avaliable in Colors: Black, Blue, Red. Get superior durability and comfort combined with overall flame and heat protection. Strong construction and advanced sewing techniques make this...Ensures heat and fire protectionGentle fabric provides superior comfort$99.95 - $139.95
- Flowtech®Mild Steel Tri-Y Exhaust HeadersFord Galaxie 5.0L 1969, Mild Steel Tri-Y Exhaust Headers by Flowtech®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.5". Collector Outlet Diameter: 2.5". Flowtech Headers are the perfect combination of quality and value. Mandrel-bent tubes provide...Mandrel-bent tubes provide consistent tubing diameters for smooth flow and increases the cylinder scavenging effect and improves engine breathingHeavy duty 16-gauge tubing for increased strength and durability$168.95 - $222.95
CARiD is the ultimate source for premium-quality performance parts. With our extensive collection of performance upgrades, adding onto your vehicle's performance or improving its look is safe and easy. Boost the interior of your 1969 Ford Galaxie with a set of racing seats, raise or lower your vehicle for an aggressive look, or add a set of high-performance brake rotors for superior braking. Unlock the hidden potential of your 1969 Ford Galaxie that has been waiting to be released!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 30, 2018Replacement vs Performance Parts | Air FiltersModern internal combustion engines run on an air/fuel mixture that’s precisely balanced to achieve optimum levels of combustion. Among other things, that mixture...
- November 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Throttle Bodies...Your vehicle's air intake system ensures that all air flowing into the engine for combustion is properly cleaned of dirt, properly measured, and properly controlled....
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- October 30, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Calipers &...In this (Part 2 of 2) guide series on repair vs performance brakes, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance"...
- October 16, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Brake Pads & RotorsIn this guide (Part 1 of 2 on brakes), we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) brake pads and rotors....
- October 05, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Exhaust SystemsWhether you need an exhaust system because your vehicle`s old pipes have rusted through or become damaged, or you simply want a better one to boost engine performance...
- May 02, 2018Glossary Of Engine External PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, pump, pressurize, or seal. Many of these components, while...
- May 12, 2017High-Torque Starters Ensure Your Engine Cranks...When you`ve taken a stock engine and built it up into a more powerful mill, upgrading the starter is a final step that`s commonly overlooked. When a new or rebuilt...
- April 03, 2017The Top 4 Reasons to Install a Performance...Sitting between your engine`s air filter housing and intake manifold, a throttle body assembly exists for the purpose of controlling how much air enters a...
- March 14, 2017The Top Three Reasons To Use A Performance...Differential covers play an important role in keeping your wheels turning. While allowing easy servicing of your differential fluid, they also create a sealed area...
- March 10, 2017Which Is The Best Custom Steering Wheel For My...Custom steering wheels look and feel right because, once upon a time, craftsmen realized wood, polished metal, and leather made the best and most satisfying steering...
- $451.00 - $701.56
- $344.95 - $366.95