Ford Falcon 1969, Clippster Mid-Length Tube Exhaust Headers by Patriot Exhaust®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.75". Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Emissions: EPA compliant. Header Style: Mid-Length Tube. This superior Patriot EXhaust product is just for you. Carefully designed for maximum performance, is will more than just meet your needs and expectations. This product is built from top-grade materials to ensure high quality and provide years of reliable service.
- Fits four barrel heads (Boss 351)
- Mid Length design for maximum ground clearance
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards.
|Header Style: Mid-Length Tube|
|Primary Diameter: 1.75"|
|Collector Diameter: 3"|
|Emissions: EPA compliant|
|Pieces: 1 Pair|
|Inlet Port Shape: Same as Port|
|Primary Tube Gauge: 16 and 18 Gauge|
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Quality design and workmanship
- Durable construction for long service
This Patriot Exhaust® product is an excellent way to experience the improvement of the performance of your vehicle. Designed with utmost care and attention to detail, it provides unmatched durability and strength, even in extreme operating conditions. This top-notch product is made from first-rate materials to ensure long service life. If you choose Invidia, you can stay assured that you'll get the top-quality product you can trust since Invidia does its utmost to design and manufacture only reliable parts that operate at their maximum performance level for as long as possible.