Chevy El Camino 1969, 4-Tube Steel Short Tube Exhaust Headers by Doug's Headers®. Collector Outlet Diameter: 3". Header Style: Short Tube. Doug's Headers development and design is complex and requires a substantial amount of time and resources to do the job right! Many manufacturers are unwilling to make the commitment and instead offer compromised headers at lower prices. Doug's will not compromise performance, quality or fit to compete with inferior designs at cheap prices.
|Header Material: Steel|
|Header Style: Short Tube|
|Collector Diameter: 3"|
- 3/8" Thick machined flanges...no warping
- CNC mandrel bent tubes... accurate fit & better flow
- Provide improved ground clearance for popular muscle cars and street rods
- Heavy 16 gauge tubing...longer life
- Tubes are pre-polished to remove scratches and the header is left unfinished (raw steel) for individual customizing
Doug's Headers are ideal for muscle cars, street rods, and race cars, as well as trucks, SUVs, and motorhomes. With more than 50 years of experience, Doug's Headers is a name you can trust for superior quality and fit. Doug has been elected to five different drag racing halls of fame and is truly a pioneer in the manufacturing of high performance exhaust systems!
Every Doug's header is tuned with the proper tube size and length to efficiently remove all the exhaust from each cylinder, reducing pumping losses resulting in a dramatic increases in horsepower and torque. Doug's headers are carefully developed on the vehicles they are intended to fit and are re-checked numerous times during the design and manufacturing process.