Chevy Caprice 5.0L / 5.3L / 5.4L / 5.7L Small Block Chevy 1969, Iron Eagle CNC Cylinder Head by Dart®. Completely CNC machined, the Iron Eagle Pro head offers ultimate consistency and performance in an iron head. With intake ports designed to optimize fuel/air flow efficiency and combustion chambers that offer a more complete and rapid burn, these heads are perfect for demanding big inch small block performance applications. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get your vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
- Bolt on compatibility: Standard valve angle and spacing are retained to allow use of off the shelf pistons and valve train components
- 227cc ports and 72cc chambers are fully CNC machined to produce excellent airflow and fuel suspension characteristics
- Hardened exhaust seats are compatible with unleaded gasoline
- Manganese bronze valve guides extend cylinder head life
- Spark plug holes are machined for gasketed 3/4" reach plugs
- All cylinder heads sold individually
Looking for quality performance engine parts, so you can blow away the competition? Rely on Dart®, the company that’s been leading the way in racing engine components for more than 30 years. Founded by Richard Maksin in 1981 in a two-car garage in Oak Park, Michigan, Dart has grown to become a leading manufacturer of aftermarket cylinder heads, intake manifolds and engine blocks. The company’s commitment to creating the industry’s best engine parts makes it the perfect choice for racers and performance enthusiasts. Dart does all research, development, machining and assembly in its own facilities in Troy, Melvindale and Warren, Michigan to give you the best in quality with any product you buy. Engineered with state-of-the-art CNC equipment and thoroughly inspected, nothing can beat Dart’s products in performance and durability. Stay on the winning track with championship-winning Dart engine components!